3.30 star(s) 12 Votes

OnePT12

Feb 21, 2023
That's kinda why you should always play it , no confusion is there in terms of where or how to go .

We have a fully working objective marker and objective pinner for each girls telling exactly what you need to do to progress the quests.

Secondly , while you can get most of the girls in corrupted segments all at once.

Getting the girls that are clearly busy with their lives to be interested in you will require commitment regardless of how good the mc looks or acts

So if.. you were hoping to shag every girl being a pevert , yea no then I guess you shouldn't look into it.

If you want actual connections however and see why the girls are struggling in their lives , give it a go.

You can have multiple corruption girls at once , roughly 6/7 I believe but having romance is another thing.

Since you asked me three questions now let me ask you one , why would a girl who's perfectly fit with her life date you and then let another girl take her place after she's romantically in love with you?

If lust , sure harem makes sense but if it's love yeah not so much.

As for estimation of how many playthroughs , 2 if you're only doing sandbox ( one for commitment girls and one for harem girls) and 3 if you want to see the main story continue as well where you remain loyal.
Thanks for answering.

I'm not asking because I want to shag everyone and be a pervert, I very much prefer romance over a meaningless relationship that just exists for sex.
As I said I just don't like to play a game more than once, so for example if each romance path has to be a separate playthrough I won't be able to experience everything and I usually don't play those games for this reason. Why play something if I can only experience 20% of it.
I know I'm in the minority about this and I also know that I'm missing out on great games but I have limited time for VNs.

Anyway, based on what you said it doesn't sound like I'll need to have 10 playthroughs, so I'll give it a go and see if it's up my alley.

Thanks again, good luck!

Reactions: Shikharisfree

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
Just a heads up for everyone , kindly join discord and ask questions if any there.

While I'm active most of the time here , we do log off between hours and stuff so discord is the best place for any questions regarding the game or stuff.

We'll put a quick FAQ later on once we release chapter 2v0.1 here.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Actually, I had a question about the text box changes as well.

Are you resizing the text box and moving it toward the bottom of
the screen/slide?

I started wondering if even a clear text box background might still
have the text box outline left there which might still be odd.?.

Thanks
Cheers

ShinyDarkRai

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
Actually, I had a question about the text box changes as well.

Are you resizing the text box and moving it toward the bottom of
the screen/slide?

I started wondering if even a clear text box background might still
have the text box outline left there which might still be odd.?.

Thanks
Cheers
1710698700039.png

100% transparent

1710698745590.png

no transparency

Reactions: Forgotted

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
i thought Eugene was the guy next to the woman and Gabriel was the woman. I hope this isn't some kind of woke thing in a blasted game. Calling a woman a guy's name. that woke BS doesn't belong ANYWHERE in society. i deleted the game. It's not worth my time if you're going to invoke that woke BS sorry. The Dev needs to give the woman a REAL women's name.

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
i thought Eugene was the guy next to the woman and Gabriel was the woman. I hope this isn't some kind of woke thing in a blasted game. Calling a woman a guy's name. that woke BS doesn't belong ANYWHERE in society. i deleted the game. It's not worth my time if you're going to invoke that woke BS sorry. The Dev needs to give the woman a REAL women's name.
It can be either male or female, though it is more commonly a masculine name nowadays. There’s a famous female Korean singer named Eugene. There are more feminine versions, but Eugene is also a unisex name

EndlessNights

Jun 18, 2022
Eugene isn't a common name for a woman, but I could imagine someone getting named that in honor of a deceased relative. For instance, the old-time Hollywood actress was named after an uncle who died really young. People have all kinds of names for all kinds of reasons, and I'm personally not in favor of policing them by gender.

My memory is that the character was named Eugine in New Beginnings in Japan, though, so maybe it's just a spelling error. Eugenie or Eugenia would be the more commonly used feminine forms of the name Eugene.

Last edited:

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Funny about the name Eugene for a girl that folks are discussing...

Just looking it up, the first several sites list it as a masculine name.
Wiki goes in to the greek etymology of it as it being masculine while the
female variant being Eugenia or Eugenie.

Seems really gross to me, but whatever. Have Fun!
I mean, it's just a name... doesn't even matter any. Other
than to me, personally, it would be a turn off to have to call
my love interest Eugene, or George, or Frank of some other
masculine name. lol

Cheers

Last edited:

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
Funny about the name Eugene for a girl that folks are discussing...

Just looking it up, the first several sites list it as a masculine name.
Wiki goes in to the greek etymology of it as it being masculine while the
female variant being Eugenia or Eugenie.

Seems really gross to me, but whatever. Have Fun!
I mean, it's just a name... doesn't even matter any. Other
than to me, personally, it would be a turn off to have to call
my love interest Eugene, or George, or Frank of some other
masculine name. lol

Cheers
Okay, so, first, ask yourself, why do Asian people have western names? they are not born with an western name but Asian students are assigned a Western name as early as kindergarten, which is when Chinese schools begin teaching children English. Still others adopt an English Christian name when they're baptized, English name is given that is related to the meaning of their Chinese (Chinese symbols) name

This is how, this lady
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
got her western name, she is a famous singer / actress in south Korea, her real name is 김유진 which is Kim Yoo-Jin, her western name is Eugene Ses

It's the same as Alex, Jesse, Jordon, Riley, Blake, Ariel, London, Billie and so on, as it's classed as an unisex name, it can be for both genders, tbh, it shouldn't really matter what a character within the game name is and unlike the other poster that called out the name and that called it woke, (where they have woke crap in their fav tags) it has nothing to do with woke, it's how Chinese people get their western names

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Dilemma of Devotion [Ch.2 EP 1] [PulseHavenStudios]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes