3.30 star(s) 12 Votes

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
Lol, well I'm not so innocent, since I just haven't decided on who I'd want. Jane is nice, but she's a "corrupt" girl so makes me feel like there's no actual romance there long term. I'm invested in what is going to feel like the best for Damien while also being a girl of my taste.
What? No my guy jane is a convertable girl.

Remember there are 3 categories

One is pure corrupt , meaning no nice romance segments or anything and they corrupt you.

Two is corruptable girls , who you can corrupt or convert into romance girls.

Third are pure romance who cannot be corrupted (Muskaan being an example)

So no jane is definitely one of em but you'd have to play carefully or she ends up not the girl you fell for.

Obviously canon wise story goes to alot of places (Hint the game's cover) so yeah , good luck on that.

PinkNova

May 2, 2018

One is pure corrupt , meaning no nice romance segments or anything and they corrupt you.

So no jane is definitely one of em but you'd have to play carefully or she ends up not the girl you fell for.

Obviously canon wise story goes to alot of places (Hint the game's cover) so yeah , good luck on that.
Ahhh, I see well thank you for the heads up there. I wasn't sure there was more than just love and corrupt options, it's why I felt it was odd Zoey was even one of them.

Reactions: Shikharisfree

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
Oh? I started in Ch2 EP2 not the initial release, I just updated the version about two-three hours ago to Ep3 hoping it may fix Olivia that was said to be fixed in Ep2.
So, you didn't get the part where Damian calls Shelly :giggle: at the end of the first Sunday night within the first visual novel story part with 100% loyal?, (nothing wrong with being loyal) that was couple months ago now, but, the second part of the visual novel is still being completed

PinkNova

May 2, 2018
So, you didn't get the part where Damian calls Shelly :giggle: at the end of the first Sunday night within the first visual novel story part with 100% loyal?, (nothing wrong with being loyal) that was couple months ago now, but, the second part of the visual novel is still being completed
Nope, why I was confused. I mean I understand if I messed up Saturday night or something, or was below 95 Loyalty, but the game at least said I was at 100 unless it got bugged on me, and went down without the meter saying so?

• Red Heart
Reactions: SexyShelly

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
Nope, why I was confused. I mean I understand if I messed up Saturday night or something, or was below 95 Loyalty, but the game at least said I was at 100 unless it got bugged on me, and went down without the meter saying so?
I am at 100% loyal as well, if yours is saying 100% then you should be fully loyal, don't think it went down without not showing, but, I am not getting the Oliva loop bug like you have got, might just be that loop bug that is stopping you completing the story part, that's a shame it happening to you, but, Shikharisfree will find the problem and get it fixed for you in no time

Reactions: PinkNova

Zoomaa

Jul 14, 2022

Hey dev I was watching the thread from the beginning (haven't played the game yet) there seems to be a problem with a barrier of entry to this game that seems to confuse and discourage players (not 1 or 2 but quite a few) from trying it mainly the systems placed in the game sound too convoluted I keep seeing complaints from people who tried the game from the outside all we see is :

( there is a harem for some girls but only corruption also there is romance but also for only some girls and the other-other girls have 2 route romance and corruption there seems to be a factor called loyalty) .

This game is VN with sandbox elements the more systems you place in the game the less likely the players will try it that is why a majority of people hate purely sandbox games you can either :
1- Change the tutorial of the game if there is one.
2- Remove some systems from the game.

Best of luck dev

PinkNova

May 2, 2018
Hey dev I was watching the thread from the beginning (haven't played the game yet) there seems to be a problem with a barrier of entry to this game that seems to confuse and discourage players (not 1 or 2 but quite a few) from trying it mainly the systems placed in the game sound too convoluted I keep seeing complaints from people who tried the game from the outside all we see is :

( there is a harem for some girls but only corruption also there is romance but also for only some girls and the other-other girls have 2 route romance and corruption there seems to be a factor called loyalty) .

This game is VN with sandbox elements the more systems you place in the game the less likely the players will try it that is why a majority of people hate purely sandbox games you can either :

Best of luck dev
I can get this, personally I don't really care for the sandbox in this game myself and that's actually because of the prologue. The prologue just feels smooth and was perfectly fine way to go about things, where as I find the sandbox empty and more content filler than actually something that's needed.

I say if you can remove a system in a game and it wouldn't change anything then why have it at all? For the phone? We can just have a icon like the relationship stuff that we can click at any time. To make the world feel more immerse? I feel it's much to empty for that if anything minus the school it makes the big city feel dead, and points it out instead breaking immersion.

But What do I know at the end of the day, I don't have experience actually making games afterall. I just pointing out how I felt after playing most of the night myself.

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022

Best of luck dev
A vn mode is in works but that would require a little more work.

Currently the focus is to make the game perfect in terms of functionality first , we already have the vn formula down pretty decent so now we gotta fix this as well.

Thanks for feedback tho definitely gonna consider and I hope you enjoyed NBIJ as well.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Zoomaa

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
I can get this, personally I don't really care for the sandbox in this game myself and that's actually because of the prologue. The prologue just feels smooth and was perfectly fine way to go about things, where as I find the sandbox empty and more content filler than actually something that's needed.

I say if you can remove a system in a game and it wouldn't change anything then why have it at all? For the phone? We can just have a icon like the relationship stuff that we can click at any time. To make the world feel more immerse? I feel it's much to empty for that if anything minus the school it makes the big city feel dead, and points it out instead breaking immersion.

But What do I know at the end of the day, I don't have experience actually making games afterall. I just pointing out how I felt after playing most of the night myself.
City will be unlocked further and further the more you play for example nothing is open in the intro but you can eventually open the photoshoot , the cafe , the gym , the club

It'll take time of course since we're only a 3 person team that's all.

As for the vn kinda mode , it's in works but we have to make sure that's done right not just shoehorned together.

PinkNova

May 2, 2018
City will be unlocked further and further the more you play for example nothing is open in the intro but you can eventually open the photoshoot , the cafe , the gym , the club

It'll take time of course since we're only a 3 person team that's all.

As for the vn kinda mode , it's in works but we have to make sure that's done right not just shoehorned together.
Well like I said my criticism of the sandbox while nice on the eyes, "is it needed"? I find it more content filler if anything else, and you're putting them into that, that could instead go into other areas. While I respect the ambition of world building, I wouldn't want it to be at the expense of the story telling. Like I said I just feel the VN style was the way to go, cut the fat and just string things together instead, but that's just me.

PinkNova

May 2, 2018

Hey, so update. I restarted the game on this version, and it did in fact fix Olivia. Sadly, no chance to Kiara after going through and picking the same options, so I don't know what it is that is stopping her from triggering on Sunday. DoD.png

BDI

May 23, 2017
Hey, so update. I restarted the game on this version, and it did in fact fix Olivia. Sadly, no chance to Kiara after going through and picking the same options, so I don't know what it is that is stopping her from triggering on Sunday. View attachment 3668517
Mine triggered with a loyalty of 95 as it says on the check phone above.

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
Hey, so update. I restarted the game on this version, and it did in fact fix Olivia. Sadly, no chance to Kiara after going through and picking the same options, so I don't know what it is that is stopping her from triggering on Sunday. View attachment 3668517
We've found the problem , it's a particular save load after choices that causes this to hard lock.

We'll remove that hardlock altogether with a patch , sorry for this again.

PinkNova

May 2, 2018
PinkNova This should fix it. Created a patch for loyalty bug.

replace it in Dilemma of Devotion/game/events/ folder
Thank you, although one quick question. How do I download these files? Lol, it always just opens them in text form in another tab when I click instead of downloads them for me, I never found out how to get these specifically.

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
Thank you, although one quick question. How do I download these files? Lol, it always just opens them in text form in another tab when I click instead of downloads them for me, I never found out how to get these specifically.

I believe right click and download with your manager or download file should work?
If not then just dm me and I'll link you instead.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Dilemma of Devotion [Ch.2 Ep.3] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 589mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes