3.30 star(s) 12 Votes

PinkNova

May 2, 2018
First, I want to say thank you to those that have tried to help me, I was able to click the phone on Sunday night now. Although I may have fell into another bug? I'm not sure, but when I finish the scene with Shelly it puts me back in Free Roam, and now acts like I never checked my phone the first time I exited VN mode.:(

DoD2.png
Where the scene ends for me before switching back to FR, and my phone is saying new messages, but their all the original ones again.
DoD3.png

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
First, I want to say thank you to those that have tried to help me, I was able to click the phone on Sunday night now. Although I may have fell into another bug? I'm not sure, but when I finish the scene with Shelly it puts me back in Free Roam, and now acts like I never checked my phone the first time I exited VN mode.:(

View attachment 3671740
Where the scene ends for me before switching back to FR, and my phone is saying new messages, but their all the original ones again.
View attachment 3671742
The Shelly part is the end of the visual novel part for this update, it will continue on the next update which the devs are currently finishing off

PinkNova

May 2, 2018
The Shelly part is the end of the visual novel part for this update, it will continue on the next update which the devs are currently finishing off
Okay~ Thank you Shelly, I am sooo done right now anyways, lol. I'm happy that I at least pointed out a bug.

• Red Heart
Reactions: SexyShelly

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
Okay~ Thank you Shelly, I am sooo done right now anyways, lol. I'm happy that I at least pointed out a bug.
You're more than welcome, but, glad you got it sorted in the end, I am actually kind of glad there is someone enjoying the story part of this game as much as me, one thing these devs do well and maybe I am more biased on this, that is, they tell a strong story that has heartfelt meaning and they do it perfectly, as for the the texts on the phone, don't worry, as long as you finished the phone call, your ready for the next visual novel update part

ShinyDarkRai

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021

View attachment 3671740
View attachment 3671742

Okay, that was another bug and I didn't know it. It's fixed.

Place this file in game/ and reload the save you shared earlier.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: EndlessNights
3.30 star(s) 12 Votes