3.30 star(s) 12 Votes

herrbertold

Jun 7, 2017
Eugene is a common masculine given name that comes from the Greek εὐγενής (eugenēs), "noble", literally "well-born", from εὖ (eu), "well" and γένος (genos), "race, stock, kin". Gene is a common shortened form. The feminine variant is Eugenia or Eugenie.

• Haha
Reactions: Azeroth67000

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Dilemma of Devotion [Ch.2 Ep 3] [PulseHavenStudios]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Last edited:

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
Eugene is a common masculine given name that comes from the Greek εὐγενής (eugenēs), "noble", literally "well-born", from εὖ (eu), "well" and γένος (genos), "race, stock, kin". Gene is a common shortened form. The feminine variant is Eugenia or Eugenie.
It's common for south Korean children to be given an English name when they start school, where, there is even a famous singer / actress where her name is Eugene, but the Eugene is based on her how her Japanese name is pronounced in English

But with all that said, I do believe the devs have changed the spelling of her name in the future updates as Eugine instead

Last edited:
Reactions: herrbertold

Josie5213

Jun 18, 2021
I was wondering if we're gonna have a relationship with the doctor who treated us and if she's gonna be one of the girls

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
DilemmaOfDevotion-CH2EP3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
1716408598334.png

Another fine example of irony. :ROFLMAO:
A member of a pirate site complaining about not getting his full free game and then bashing the game with blatant untruths because he's having a tantrum.

Why were paywalls created? If you can't answer, you lack a certain human trait, and I feel sorry for you.

The game is very good, IMO. It does appeal to certain tastes and does not hide that.
Renders are so high quality, 4K picture perfect to where you can see every blemish in the character's skin, every bump, every little detail, which this team has come really good at.

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
View attachment 3660843

Another fine example of irony. :ROFLMAO:
A member of a pirate site complaining about not getting his full free game and then bashing the game with blatant untruths because he's having a tantrum.

Why were paywalls created? If you can't answer, you lack a certain human trait, and I feel sorry for you.

The game is very good, IMO. It does appeal to certain tastes and does not hide that.
Renders are so high quality, 4K picture perfect to where you can see every blemish in the character's skin, every bump, every little detail, which this team has come really good at.
But he's lying though lol , there is content in game that is not paywalled at all.

Secondly I do wish reviews at least had some rules or structuring , this is straight up played for 10 minutes and decided nah fuck it.

At least the other negative reviews had stuff we learned from and improved the game but eh..

Anyway , can't win em all.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Secondly I do wish reviews at least had some rules or structuring.
There are some rules, but it's pretty simple to get around them and still be a winey, entitled baby; luckily, most of these los... are not intelligent enough to do that. :ROFLMAO: There should be a rule that takes into account the intent of the review. Was it written to hurt the game or written to inform other members.

Asmodeus88

Oct 29, 2017
Sorry, I did open the reviews just to see that one, will somebody be able to explain me what does he mean with paywall? Like I respect that people tries to protect their work, but at the same time I find it weird that a cut version of the game gets posted in a pirate site, the overview sounds pretty cool that said!

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
Sorry, I did open the reviews just to see that one, will somebody be able to explain me what does he mean with paywall? Like I respect that people tries to protect their work, but at the same time I find it weird that a cut version of the game gets posted in a pirate site, the overview sounds pretty cool that said!
Non canon sex scene , it isn't part of the game's story or relates to any event.

It's just a token of gift from us to those who help us pay the bills .
If the person that made that review even played the game, they would have realized that, that extra scene in the gallery is not even part of the game story or plot or any part of any scene within this game, it's just an extra scene as a thank you from the devs

That also means, no part of DoD is behind a paywall, everything in the game, story, plot, is all open to play

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 12 Votes