• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM - Dilmur [v0.18c] [Shaso]

1. 4.00 star(s)

SteelyDan14

I was not sure I was going to like this, as I am not a big fan of anime or anime influenced art, but I was pleasantly surprised. It is a solid story with some humor and a lot of good content.

On the other hand, some of the English is still very clumsy and there are a couple of sections where I had no idea what the characters were talking about. Additionally, some of the gameplay instructions are not clear. For example, while you could accomplish a lot in one day, the day progression is never really explained, so for about half of my first play through, I was not aware there were evening events and that I had to skip time to get to that time period. Also, it is RPGM so the map and movement have inherent problems. The developer has added some decent navigation shortcuts, but it is still RPGM.

Overall, however, Noemi is a solid character who is intelligent, and if you want, has a dirty streak to her, which is why we are all here after all!

I wish we had a duel rating system as I would like to give the game 3 to 3.5 stars, but because of the developer effort and the amount of content, I bumped it up to 4.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

KodokuAi

Note: My “review” is general overview of a game and with heavy weight on how much I enjoyed it rather than “critical/objective” rating. In another words my “review” is PERSONAL ENJOYMENT + a bit of “critical” rating/comments.

PROs:
    ver: 0.4b
    +interesting setting
    +pleasant art
    +pleasant characters
    +great kinks
    +fun dialogues
    +pleasant perversion progress
    +comfort settings
    +a lot of scenes can be gotten in one playthrough

CONs:
    -probably the only complaint I have so far is that I felt she became perverted too fast, find slow corruption/discovery/perversion a better approach.

Comments:
    Not much to add. Fun kinky style with fairly unique setting.

8/10
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Giolpo

Despite it only being v0.2 right now, it already has a considerable amount of content, and it clearly has a lot of ambition. The art is quite unique, the cyberpunk genre is definitely a plus too, and the characters seem to have some depth as well.

It does take a little while to grind your way up, but with the game's setup this "issue" wouldn't be bad AT ALL if there's more scenes added to things during the process in future updates (e.g. when working at the arcade the scenes get even naughtier (if you choose so) if you reach "x" lust).

The scrap dismantling feature is also a very interesting element, but it is still lacking some content obviously. Since the dismantling and the story itself pretty much go hand in hand, I think it's fair to say that with a new update, there will also be items added gained from dismantling to further progress your relationship with characters (e.g. a new movie for MC's dad once the content for his route gets an update).
  4. 5.00 star(s)

iSkaz

Cyberpunk, boobs, and the smooth corrupting of the heroine, what else do you need for a good game?)
    So there is also in Russian? If the author does not abandon the release of a localized version, it will be just a holiday for the domestic igrostroya experiencing bad times. "Shut up and take my money" as they say.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

gatz13

Based on the content thus far it is very promising. Its enjoyable, needs minor editing fixes but that isnt a problem this early on.
    Looking forward to how this one moves forward.
    Thank you for your work!