• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

H1M

Jun 8, 2017
If I remember i Hated the text box position on a lot of um good scenes... has that changed?

Seyhtan31

Aug 5, 2019
hey all, are the new brothel events implemented to the gallery as well? if then, where? :D

sorry if it sounds odd but played this long ago to some point but then got side tracked, now i just wanted to see the new content thats all. :)

ps: tried to play with the quick start and went to the brothel but got no idea what i'm doin or how to progress, always the same two client with same two options (hj & bj), tried drinking and dancing on the pole too but still no progress.

Last edited:

Shaso

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 27, 2017
xnfumfcdd, as I know, project don't leave something in register. And also don't have setting folder. In 0.18 i updated nw js and pixi, so look like problem in that.

aightbroski

Oct 20, 2022
Game gets stuck after i choose anal sex option for the first time and walk through that spot. Seems like a cutscene should play?
I attached the saves. file15 is right before this happens and file13 is before i walked into the room with the client.

1698178644459.png

Reactions: emutional

kidillidanis

Jun 12, 2021
Sorry, I'm stuck on the Agapiy route (Rel. 44, LP 25, Progress 28/74). My main story now is the first start of “The Camp's Arc," and with Agapiy Story, I was at the point where he told me about his past, but after that I tried to skip time, and it seemed nothing happened. thank you.

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
From .17 I'm missing two lust points to buy the sexy underwear for the competitor quest but I have no clue what I'm missing. I have all the upgrades for the arcade, there's no new flirty options with any clients. Calix's progress says 14/26 but I can't find anything new that I can do with him so I'm stuck.

4.50 star(s) 64 Votes