molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
OK some UI problems. How do I save game? Also after it says Melon unlocked she is still grayed out.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
The game is, uh, interesting. But there is almost no content.

Take note that the "events" mentioned in the changelog are mostly not sex events. There is a footjob scene and an oral scene. That's pretty much all I have seen and I am told there's no more content with all of the characters.

Dussop

Horrible Writer
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
The game is, uh, interesting. But there is almost no content.

Take note that the "events" mentioned in the changelog are mostly not sex events. There is a footjob scene and an oral scene. That's pretty much all I have seen and I am told there's no more content with all of the characters.
Yeah sorry the first few versions were to try and work out technical issues and add new systems, from now on my focus is on new events, (Which by I mean events as in story events never said every event was going to feature sex) I don't want to give the player sex straight away because it kinda ruins the buildup, obviously some characters will be fuckable quicker than others (and probably in the next update) But I don't want to rush things.

And unfortunately it's going to be a while for the next update on account of my broken leg so apologies.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
What anti virus program are you running?
If it is windows then that is the problem, it just had an update and almost every exe in games/VN are being flag as viruses.

2 free programs you can get to scan any VN or game on here and if they show something it still could be a false positive and just report the exe and they will check it out.

WankerDxD

Nov 11, 2022
Advice: rework the intro, it's a complete mess.

Generally the game is fine , and i respect your efforts with Unity to make clear and smooth interface and sandbox.

By the way , for Android i need to enable screen rotation first and i turn the phone to get the full screen.

It was better to see bio sister, and if you think step sis is safe for Patreon, you're wrong, still considerd banned incest for them.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: No name :)

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
The game is a disaster.

1. UI is bad
2. No quest tracker or progress on what to do
3. No goals to work forward to

Wandering around aimlessly with no clear goals is a HUGE FAILURE in sandbox games! Nobody wants to wander around aimlessly with no aims in a game we want to see progression. The girls section is a joke it has level only no progression indicating how close to leveling up or even WHY you want to level up the girls affection because there is NO GOALS to aim for.

As it is now I deleted the game as it has nothing to draw me in I felt like there was no purpose for the game. It's just a cheaply made dating sim right now but without goals that even dating sims have.

Dussop

Horrible Writer
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
Advice: rework the intro, it's a complete mess.

Generally the game is fine , and i respect your efforts with Unity to make clear and smooth interface and sandbox.

By the way , for Android i need to enable screen rotation first and i turn the phone to get the full screen.

It was better to see bio sister, and if you think step sis is safe for Patreon, you're wrong, still considerd banned incest for them.
Could you explain to me in more detail why the intro is a mess? I can't really tell myself.

Dussop

Horrible Writer
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
The game is a disaster.

1. UI is bad
2. No quest tracker or progress on what to do
3. No goals to work forward to

Wandering around aimlessly with no clear goals is a HUGE FAILURE in sandbox games! Nobody wants to wander around aimlessly with no aims in a game we want to see progression. The girls section is a joke it has level only no progression indicating how close to leveling up or even WHY you want to level up the girls affection because there is NO GOALS to aim for.

As it is now I deleted the game as it has nothing to draw me in I felt like there was no purpose for the game. It's just a cheaply made dating sim right now but without goals that even dating sims have.
Well, thanks for your input!
Maybe I'll look into adding a quest tracker, although it wouldn't be very useful because its quite straight-forward what you need to do.

Explain to me exactly what the goals are in dating sim games besides getting with the girls?
Maybe I should make the events more 'dynamic' to give you illusion of more content, but the reason I built it this was to avoid the tedium of 'visit this specific location on this day of the week at this time with X item to progress this character's story.'

And sorry you don't like my UI, but I really tried to make it the best I could...

WankerDxD

Nov 11, 2022
Could you explain to me in more detail why the intro is a mess? I can't really tell myself.
For koikatsu games, it's normal to add weird skills and super powers without needing to work hard with logic element, so im not talking about the world and Space and teleport and all of that.

Problem is MC relation with Todd and Roxy.

- Todd bringing weapon to kill just because you're going to study with him.
- Getting ready to die, and walking to your death , how the fuck is that todd, he's just a student.
- Roxy is old friend but acting cold and helping todd to kill you is the most annoying thing.
- After escaping and found by Roxy, you talk to her like nothing happened , and when you ask her why, she say "Some Reason" .
- you make a deal with roxy, she'll let you until getting back to earth to get you killed by todd.
- Suddenly she changed her mind bcz you healed her wound, i thought that she got a strong reason to stand with Todd.
- and again, why Roxy trying to get you killed, she didn't even ask todd for mercy, it's like your nothing to her , i mean i get it when todd stole her for "Unknown Reason" , but in the intro you're talking about the death like it's not a big deal.

Reactions: $@~

Dussop

Horrible Writer
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
For koikatsu games, it's normal to add weird skills and super powers without needing to work hard with logic element, so im not talking about the world and Space and teleport and all of that.

Problem is MC relation with Todd and Roxy.

- Todd bringing weapon to kill just because you're going to study with him.
- Getting ready to die, and walking to your death , how the fuck is that todd, he's just a student.
- Roxy is old friend but acting cold and helping todd to kill you is the most annoying thing.
- After escaping and found by Roxy, you talk to her like nothing happened , and when you ask her why, she say "Some Reason" .
- you make a deal with roxy, she'll let you until getting back to earth to get you killed by todd.
- Suddenly she changed her mind bcz you healed her wound, i thought that she got a strong reason to stand with Todd.
- and again, why Roxy trying to get you killed, she didn't even ask todd for mercy, it's like your nothing to her , i mean i get it when todd stole her for "Unknown Reason" , but in the intro you're talking about the death like it's not a big deal.
Thats some really good feedback. I kinda forgot what happens in the intro (I wrote it like 6 months ago) but you bring up some good points. It was more of a comedic thing to me, I don't really find anything in this world to be too serious, running it on some sort of Azumanga daioh-type comedy logic instead of real life logic. But I can see how it would ruin the immersion a little, maybe I'll remove the gun thing and just make it so Todd wants to just beat him up? And yeah I know roxy's motivations and initial character arc arent the strongest. But I'm not sure if I want to designate time to go back and 'correct' that or move on with new content, maybe I'll ask my discord with a poll what they'd prefer.

Reactions: $@~

WankerDxD

Nov 11, 2022
Just 1 hour is enough to change the text, no need to change other things.

i understand about your Comedy point, but really it looked too serious for me.

Yeah , Todd want to beat him , reason, he didn't pay bullying money.

Roxy got blackmailed .. like Nude pictures.

Also, i liked the system of getting side scenes depending on your relation level , but we got only 4 hearts for each girl, more needed for the long term.

I got stuck bcz i didn't know that i must click achievement to collect money to buy the magnet , thought the game got bugged.

Generally i liked the girls and the sandbox system, but still empty, waiting for more.

vort136

Oct 24, 2022
Just downloaded 0.6 and the game gets stuck on loading my 0.5 save. Any way to update my save to the new version or am I forced to start from scratch?

Reactions: Dussop

Dussop

Horrible Writer
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
Just downloaded 0.6 and the game gets stuck on loading my 0.5 save. Any way to update my save to the new version or am I forced to start from scratch?
For now, the save files are kind of hit or miss unfortunately, in the next update im thinking about adding an option at the start of the game to just start from the new content. but for now you'll either have to find a save file or start again (if you skip all the text it shouldnt take long and at least you'll get to see the remastered videos haha)

3.80 star(s) 9 Votes