Deathki

Oct 12, 2021
I think it's both. Though I'm not sure if they can track patreon money.
I imagine that they go by the public info in general, and then if the suspect that the revenue is over 200k they will ask the dev for info and that will be it unless they believe that they are being duped.

Dringar

Nov 16, 2019
Im locked out of Alexs events, and cant progress on The Bully quest because Roxys quests are locked as well on the rooftop and gives me a Error message in Roxys log showing I have completed 5 of 4 quests. Go figure

Dussop

Horrible Writer
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
Im locked out of Alexs events, and cant progress on The Bully quest because Roxys quests are locked as well on the rooftop and gives me a Error message in Roxys log showing I have completed 5 of 4 quests. Go figure
That's odd. Can you show me somes screenshots? Did you use the 'skip to new content option?' how many alex and roxy events have you done so far?

Reactions: Dringar
Sep 1, 2023
Hey, sorry if this question was posted already, but do you mind sharing what you've been using for graphics? It looks stunning. I wonder how to achieve such effects. Any specific shaders, models or framework? I mean for models

Dussop

Horrible Writer
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
Hey, sorry if this question was posted already, but do you mind sharing what you've been using for graphics? It looks stunning. I wonder how to achieve such effects. Any specific shaders, models or framework? I mean for models
I use the program Koikatsu, modded heavily

RyuMichi

Nov 7, 2018
How do you gain XP? I've finished every other quest before getting the quest that unlocks the XP system.

Dussop

Horrible Writer
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
How do you gain XP? I've finished every other quest before getting the quest that unlocks the XP system.
The xp system doesn't work on save files previous to 0.9, due to the fact that I can't track something that didn't used to exist. Start a new game and use the "Skip to 0.9 content" option, it should put you up to speed with out missing anything.

Dussop

Horrible Writer
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
Haha I don't know what the fuck is going on here, only thing is that the little red bookmark on the quest means that it's done (I'll have a better quest log in the future)

Is this a save file from an earlier version? It's the only way I can see all this fucking up this bad, what character do you have selected on the first image?

• Haha

Dringar

Nov 16, 2019
Haha I don't know what the fuck is going on here, only thing is that the little red bookmark on the quest means that it's done (I'll have a better quest log in the future)

Is this a save file from an earlier version? It's the only way I can see all this fucking up this bad, what character do you have selected on the first image?
Leave it to me to find a way to really break it good :)

The char selected in the first image is Roxy

I can give you the save file if you like. May need to guide me to it so I can upload it for you.

Whoc Ares

Oct 25, 2020
Resolution scaling is a big problem. Most noticable in the achievements menu.
Textboxes for the tasks are halfway off the screen the X to back out of that portion is simply off the displayed part. In some resolutions parts of the X are visible and while the hover/over event (slight rotation/enlargement) works even in this scenario the click doesn't register unless close to the center of the X which doesn't display in all resolutions.
Menu/image cleanup is a mess.
Character menu/image gets stuck on screen until you can force a redraw with a new day or similar.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dussop

Dussop

Horrible Writer
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
Resolution scaling is a big problem. Most noticable in the achievements menu.
Textboxes for the tasks are halfway off the screen the X to back out of that portion is simply off the displayed part. In some resolutions parts of the X are visible and while the hover/over event (slight rotation/enlargement) works even in this scenario the click doesn't register unless close to the center of the X which doesn't display in all resolutions.
Menu/image cleanup is a mess.
Character menu/image gets stuck on screen until you can force a redraw with a new day or similar.
I'll keep that in mind for the future, I'll see if I can go back and fix some of those things.

Kizuna___

May 1, 2021
I love the game but technical issues keep turning me off. Some of them:
>Like the other guy mentioned, scaling keeps changing from the notch cutout inside the screen to outside of the screen
>The quest log is weird. Some quests disappear and reappear randomly, probably after they've been completed.
>After completing Alex's quests (idk if it was the end, I mean after the spicy scene in the village) I talked with her in the village again and the game said the quests are locked or smth.
>Character questlines gets reset after completing them, happened with Alex.
>The game doesn't run very well. Especially after you click "find x girl" option, sleeping and changing dimensions. It's concerningly slow, even if you can't get rid of the waiting times I think you could add a loading screen so that the player knows nothing is wrong.
>I was going to save the game once but the game froze and I had to restrart the game.

Reactions: Dussop

Dussop

Horrible Writer
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
I love the game but technical issues keep turning me off. Some of them:
>Like the other guy mentioned, scaling keeps changing from the notch cutout inside the screen to outside of the screen
>The quest log is weird. Some quests disappear and reappear randomly, probably after they've been completed.
>After completing Alex's quests (idk if it was the end, I mean after the spicy scene in the village) I talked with her in the village again and the game said the quests are locked or smth.
>Character questlines gets reset after completing them, happened with Alex.
>The game doesn't run very well. Especially after you click "find x girl" option, sleeping and changing dimensions. It's concerningly slow, even if you can't get rid of the waiting times I think you could add a loading screen so that the player knows nothing is wrong.
>I was going to save the game once but the game froze and I had to restrart the game.
I'll write all this down, and we'll see if we can fix it. But the main problem is I've just made the systems very inefficiently. I've got someone volunteering to help fix the coding backend, but the results of that could take a few updates to show.

Dussop

Horrible Writer
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
how do you leave the achievements menu?
the X in the top right, and in response to your other comment, theres only 4 events so there shouldn't be an error. theres just no more events.

Dussop

Horrible Writer
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
the X in the top right, and in response to your other comment, theres only 4 events so there shouldn't be an error. theres just no more events.
Oh I see the error, just fixed it. It will be removed in the next update.

3.80 star(s) 10 Votes