3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

If we ever leave this dimension, who will come with us? (Malena is already coming)

• Zaha

Votes: 19 19.0%
  • Sofia

Votes: 39 39.0%
  • Ambre

Votes: 30 30.0%
  • Siam

Votes: 12 12.0%

• Total voters

BFC

Oct 16, 2018
Ahah, I had to be sure ! ;)

Do you remember if you left the store before the end of the discussion with the merchant ?
Like you got the swimsuit and you used the map to get to another location before the game brought you back to the store?
It seems unlikely that I did that, but I don't recall the specifics.

Wandering Cloud

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2020
Yeah, for now it's the only way I know to get this problem, I'll fix that.
But one thing is sure, and I'm sorry for that, there is no way to fix it for your specific case, best thing I have is for you to start a new game.. :(

BFC

Oct 16, 2018
Ahah, I had to be sure ! ;)

Do you remember if you left the store before the end of the discussion with the merchant ?
Like you got the swimsuit and you used the map to get to another location before the game brought you back to the store?

Wandering Cloud

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2020
Hey !

The v0.6 is here, it took some time but due to my work I had no internet during the past few weeks, add to that some problem with my PC and Stable Diffusion and everything was great :)))

But we don't care about that ! The v0.6 is here and it's the pre-last one, v0.7 will be the end of this "introduction" to the world of dimension Airise !
The v0.6 is way more of a VN style, no sandbox, only a story with some choice which will trigger certain scene.
The v0.7 will be of the same type !

I hope you'll enjoy this one !
Thanks for playingthe game !​

PS : I'll stop the head-page vote around the 20-08 !

• Hey there
Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

Rockero_69

Sep 26, 2021
Important questions Wandering Cloud
will there be content and a harem ending? And is the content forced or can it be avoided? This is what I mean about some fetishes or tags that are sometimes presented in the game that are not to everyone's liking and seeing that the art is made with AI, the question also arises if there will be animations or just static images and ah animations I mean the NSFW scenes?

Reactions: Wandering Cloud

torrents

nest half full type of bird
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
DimensionAIrise-0.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Wandering Cloud

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2020
Important questions Wandering Cloud
will there be content and a harem ending? And is the content forced or can it be avoided? This is what I mean about some fetishes or tags that are sometimes presented in the game that are not to everyone's liking and seeing that the art is made with AI, the question also arises if there will be animations or just static images and ah animations I mean the NSFW scenes?
Hey !

During most of the game you can choose to romance only 1 girl, or many, as you like. You can play most of the game without any sex scene aswell.
There is no "group sex" type event (for the MC at least). The art remain soft and so are the fetishes ;)
There is only one animated NSFW scene, I don't plan to add more in this game but it's something I'm working on forthe next game !

Thanks for playing (if you choose to play) !

Wandering Cloud

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2020
Hey !

For the curious, I've just posted about the project MoS, including some teasers on the graphic style ;)
Feel free to check it out !

Thanks for playing !​

Reactions: junior366
3.00 star(s) 3 Votes