BubbaNoName

Apr 25, 2019
What sucks about BoN is that the Dev activly focuses on ThEIR fetishes, and either neglects or has abandoned anything that doesnt appeal to them, like the Corruption of Champion Dev & his space game.

For me, it was worse than that. It was the Dev's blatant lies about what content it would contain. I fully support and developers choices for content, so long as they are honest about what content they are going to implement. When BotN launched, it had gay content in it, and a few animations. A few updates in the Dev says he's revamping the models for better play, and that he's removed the gay content at the moment to work on the straight animations, but the gay content will be back. 2 years later, it was clear to me that the Dev had no intention to bring gay content back, and had been slowly stripping any hint of gay content from the game, while at the same time he was still saying gay content was going to return... To me this was blatant lying to his Gay Patreon supporters in order to keep them giving him money, for content he had no intention of creating. If he said he was changing the direction of the game and removing the gay content, I wouldn't have been happy, but that was his choice. But Lying about it for as long as he did, I simply wont support anything he does.

Sorry, this is starting to go a little off topic.

Zorlond

Jun 15, 2021
For me, it was worse than that. It was the Dev's blatant lies about what content it would contain. I fully support and developers choices for content, so long as they are honest about what content they are going to implement. When BotN launched, it had gay content in it, and a few animations. A few updates in the Dev says he's revamping the models for better play, and that he's removed the gay content at the moment to work on the straight animations, but the gay content will be back. 2 years later, it was clear to me that the Dev had no intention to bring gay content back, and had been slowly stripping any hint of gay content from the game, while at the same time he was still saying gay content was going to return... To me this was blatant lying to his Gay Patreon supporters in order to keep them giving him money, for content he had no intention of creating. If he said he was changing the direction of the game and removing the gay content, I wouldn't have been happy, but that was his choice. But Lying about it for as long as he did, I simply wont support anything he does.

Sorry, this is starting to go a little off topic.
Um, I've been with BotN for a while (multiple years), and I've -never- heard of the dev for that game being in favor of male-male content. In fact, all I've ever heard on the matter (and it comes up often on Steam) was that he wasn't gay or bi, and actively didn't want to work on that because it required staring at gay sex for many hours at a time insuring it was all working properly.

gruntlord?

Aug 27, 2020
...actively didn't want to work on that because it required staring at gay sex for many hours at a time insuring it was all working properly.
I'm not interested in gay content, but on the other hand, if you have Patreons willing to fork over cash for gay content, then you could use that money to outsource someone else to animate for you.

As I said earlier, this game is looking more like it was some Personal Fetish Project that he casually was making, overheard how dumb Coomer Patroens are, got them to subsidize, and once they were in deep enough, didn't need to appeal to them anymore, got back to only focusing on his perfered fetishes.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
first of all i disabled futanari so WHY do is there futanari in my barn?
2nd i have a bunch Gender: Nothing :c (WTF IS THAT? )
how come when wandering around fighting and so on MY stats dont change?
you would think after a bunch of fighting, etc that id be getting stronger no?
be nice to see some other kind of mobs too JUST goblins is boring ... variety is the spice of life baby !!!