VN Ren'Py Completed Dimension Of Monster Girls [RhinoGearz]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Carion_Crow

Apr 10, 2018
Maybe this is a sign of Monster Girls to come? Besides looking at that pic of Scylla sprawled out topless has me curious, might be good regardless. Will try it out later.

d34d1ns1d3

May 19, 2017
Why we can't get a damn monster girl game without that goddamnit "no sexual content" tag.
I MEAN WHY THE FUCK WE CANT FUCK THAT KRAKEN!
btw thanks!

dexterdx

Sep 5, 2017
Not going to say no to more romance. Feels like my lucky day getting this and Sable's Grimoire at the same time.

Is there a limit on the block list?

I ask because i'm bored of scrolling through pointless comments so i've taken to just blocking them, they never type anything worth reading anyway but i'm checking i've got enough space. I can read the tags myself I don't need a handful of people repeating it.

Scrolled through 12 comments and not one of them said anything worth reading.
Why block them when you can laugh at their "no tities, no play" logic?

KungFuKitteh2

Jun 9, 2017
I don't think it's all that unforgivable for people to complain about a game with no adult content being uploaded to an adult-content sharing site. Especially if the theme or art style is something that they find arousing. Can be a real bummer to find a game with good production-value that features your kink, only to find out that it doesn't actually have any sex in it.

tumblr_p5hwnyTCdF1u272yno1_500.png

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Despite seeing the no sexual content tag I gave it a try seeing as I have played games that had NSC tag and while on the short side I still enjoyed it. The only thing that would have made this better for me was if their was a Succubus or even Mermaid type monster girl to choose from since those are some of my favorites.

Besharia

May 6, 2018
I don't think it's all that unforgivable for people to complain about a game with no adult content being uploaded to an adult-content sharing site. Especially if the theme or art style is something that they find arousing. Can be a real bummer to find a game with good production-value that features your kink, only to find out that it doesn't actually have any sex in it.

View attachment 171201
Agreed I felt the same way about Nekopara when I first bought and played it and very quickly fell in love with the series despite no actual sex and I still love it despite no actual sex.

Zarcinie

Aug 3, 2018
i would say we need more games like this tho it was short i feel its one of those hidden gems

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017

View attachment 171201
Yea, purple/greyish scyllas are literally top 10 on my mogi list, fucking sucks to be on this site and expecting to see something awesome then it's not what you thought it would be. It's like the models on Ewa Sonnet and Nadine J's sites that don't do topless, it's like, why aren't you modeling for a plus size lingerie brand then lol?

BobBubbles

Mar 7, 2018
I didn't notice the tag. Crushing disappointment. To put in that much time for no payoff... It's not right.

Also, where are the Cat Girls?

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
is the ending random or are your choices what determine the ending?
Choice based. The first choice is pretty simple, it's the others that maybe the one who can't understand immediately who goes where, may end up in the bad ending (since if you don't pick any of the three, you inevitably go for the bad ending in which you die) almost in the first run.

Narbodi

Feb 3, 2018
I recognize this game from a TheRPGMinx let's play episode from back in April, before the Adpocalypse hit. (She picked the Scylla.) Technically, there is sexual content, in the form of Steam-friendly, Rated-M-for-Mature "hide the nips behind hair and imply there was sex" scenes, but nothing explicit.

"Welp, time to do the do." ... "Wow, we really did the do. Wanna go again?"

It's at least more content than most Winged Cloud games.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote