VN Ren'Py Completed Dimension Of Monster Girls [RhinoGearz]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

dexterdx

Sep 5, 2017
Agreed I felt the same way about Nekopara when I first bought and played it and very quickly fell in love with the series despite no actual sex and I still love it despite no actual sex.
You know that only Nekopara Vol0 has no sex?
Heck, censored Steam versions don't even hide fact they fucked, only remove scene.

openSquadw4

Jan 8, 2018
good game , even without sex scenes .. this is like of vanila games from steam or something i had played

trigillass

Aug 29, 2017
I feel a little let down after playing this. It feels...vanilla given the context of monster girls and even though they explained why he had to pick someone, it felt horrible to pick someone every time considering the other two you're refusing. To win, others have to lose. It's such a sad portrayal of love and marriage even with the "happy" endings.

Last edited:

Lucifer84

Jan 5, 2018
See's a monster girl game and clicks looking forward to some sexy monster chicks , See's no sexual content tag *Shocked/annoyed face* 307821

Reactions: yoyomistro

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Updated and added new working download links.

Cheers

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: rKnight

Condemned77

Jul 14, 2017
The one thing that always stood out about this game for me is the bad end, i have played hundreads of VNs large and small but i have never found another bad end like this one.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote