Unity Abandoned Diminishment [v0.302d] [Eskoz]

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

Porunareg

May 10, 2018
yeah.. too bad its on a model with no tits or ass.... i only care for Nina as i was one of the few who voted for the main story with her
Same. I don't like the Lucy girl, she got a sort of rectangular body shape and I prefer hourglass. + no tits. + no ass. + midget looking + the hands look small

Altru

Lover of Giantesses
Donor
May 14, 2018
Same. I don't like the Lucy girl, she got a sort of rectangular body shape and I prefer hourglass. + no tits. + no ass. + midget looking + the hands look small
Understandable... I could go either way honestly, they both are pretty hot to me. Everything Eskoz has done, has tickled my tastes in many of ways, it's why I subbed to them for so long... until he took a wide detour away from the game. I'll probably return now since he's supposedly returning back to the game. Animations are cool an all, but they're too fast... while the scenarios in his games are freaking PEAK slow play scenes :love:

Mar 14, 2023
Understandable... I could go either way honestly, they both are pretty hot to me. Everything Eskoz has done, has tickled my tastes in many of ways, it's why I subbed to them for so long... until he took a wide detour away from the game. I'll probably return now since he's supposedly returning back to the game. Animations are cool an all, but they're too fast... while the scenarios in his games are freaking PEAK slow play scenes :love:
you might want to hold off on that.. by my guess he wont even have PB's of the game for at least another 5 months at the earliest.. plus this side path with Lucy is gonna be boring as all fuck so i would say save the money and spend it elsewhere as the game wont even follow the main story (I.E the story with all thee hotties with the bigger asses, better tits and far better body) for at least the next 5 years.. the game is in line for a shitty side story that is two parts and its easily gonna take over a year to make one of those two parts, then OFC he is gonna do a video between that which will take a year if not more then at least another 2 years for the second part of this side story.... im not subbing to him any time soon as i wanted the main story with Nina as we were now gonna be a supper tiny and have another more time with Nina as she fails to resist the enjoyment of a tiny inside her and being her toy, so i wont be subbing to him for at least the next 8 years till THAT part comes to be

Porunareg

May 10, 2018
you might want to hold off on that.. by my guess he wont even have PB's of the game for at least another 5 months at the earliest.. plus this side path with Lucy is gonna be boring as all fuck so i would say save the money and spend it elsewhere as the game wont even follow the main story (I.E the story with all thee hotties with the bigger asses, better tits and far better body) for at least the next 5 years.. the game is in line for a shitty side story that is two parts and its easily gonna take over a year to make one of those two parts, then OFC he is gonna do a video between that which will take a year if not more then at least another 2 years for the second part of this side story.... im not subbing to him any time soon as i wanted the main story with Nina as we were now gonna be a supper tiny and have another more time with Nina as she fails to resist the enjoyment of a tiny inside her and being her toy, so i wont be subbing to him for at least the next 8 years till THAT part comes to be
I think Eskoz should start asking for help from other artists. Especially models because I feel like despite his best effort it's lacking in some areas, especially the hands. To help with the workload and produce more. In the mean time I feel like what he needs right now is a rival. Don't get me wrong, he's a brilliant 3d modeller, rigger, technical, animator, shader, and etc. this is a one man's job. I know it takes a while but that's why I feel like he seems to be compensating a lot by drifting his attention away from the actual project that the fans want and just do something else entirely different than noone is asking. (Looking at you Tom Holland, why did you update Skyrim ffs)

Mar 14, 2023
I think Eskoz should start asking for help from other artists. Especially models because I feel like despite his best effort it's lacking in some areas, especially the hands. To help with the workload and produce more. In the mean time I feel like what he needs right now is a rival. Don't get me wrong, he's a brilliant 3d modeller, rigger, technical, animator, shader, and etc. this is a one man's job. I know it takes a while but that's why I feel like he seems to be compensating a lot by drifting his attention away from the actual project that the fans want and just do something else entirely different than noone is asking. (Looking at you Tom Holland, why did you update Skyrim ffs)
i mean yeah he has a few things that need work but i think he does it all solo bec he doesnt trust others to keep the models he wants... honestly i only like Nina for the following reasons.. she is sweet, caring, understands the tiny POV along with the giantess POV, feel guilty for uses a tiny even tho its amazing.. and above all else she has the best body for tits and ass

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes