Aug 27, 2022
Hi, I just found the tapes in Chapter One

The first one is above the closet in the Tea Room

The second one is above the veranda in the Courtyard

The last one is in the Library upstairs
But where are on android version?

Santi-Sama

Aug 27, 2022
Bro can you tell me where is spyglass is because when I complete the scene with Zombie Guard I don't see spyglass or can't get spyglass please tell me where it is
Spyglass: You need to create the lust elixir with sugar, pheromones and dampening agents.

The sugar will be in front of you in the Hall.

Pheromones in the secret corridor.

Corner room

You can use the elixir to catch the zombie guard in the middle.
(Opening the chest requires you to use all the sex options and at the end the last option is to "abandon" the chest and the sex scene will jump and you will get a key to open the restricted room in the dress room, at the top right there will be a bag that if you have the crafted elixir you can fuck the creature that comes out).

Once you are done with the zombie guard you will unlock an access where you will find the spyglass

Reactions: Ramen-

ZaneSFM

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2018
ZaneSFM
i heard but then i read that it will have futanari content on guy? or I'm already there and I don't know
please remove this curiosity from me and if so will you add many more?
At the moment, FUTA content is only available in the bonus content pack of the game.

As majority of people don't like FUTA on guys so we decided to keep it away from the main game. Here are a few images of what you will find in it:

zt4.jpg z38.jpg

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
At the moment, FUTA content is only available in the bonus content pack of the game.

As majority of people don't like FUTA on guys so we decided to keep it away from the main game. Here are a few images of what you will find in it:

View attachment 2441605 View attachment 2441603

These people do not know what is good, especially when it comes to Lady Dimitrescu. :devilish:

Jun 6, 2020

View attachment 2441605 View attachment 2441603
zane when we get to dominate Lady Dimitrescu. I wanna show her who is boss, im sure the other guys would want that too

Reactions: MaxPowell

ZaneSFM

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2018
zane when we get to dominate Lady Dimitrescu. I wanna show her who is boss, im sure the other guys would want that too
There are some scenes inside the game already where you get to dom the tall vampire mommy. But worry not, there will be more to come on this upcoming chapter. (CH 5)

PirataS

May 10, 2019
Dimitrescu's Lewd Castle [Atomic Update] [ZaneSFM] Compressed

Original size: 351MB
Compressed size: 145MB

Win/Linux: | - DimitrescuLC-pc.7z
Mac: | - DimitrescuLC-mac.zip

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 21 Votes