Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
all of them, which is around 15. Except for the limited timed ones (also around 15) which are gone into the abyss
I don't understand, why? New people will be be apprehensive about subbing when they realize they are missing half the bonus content.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
this was my mistake, will fix soon
Also plz fix asap. I want to get into the game but apparently this recent build has had their animations bugged for 3 months? The links to the recent version are broken on Patreon so I can't even check if its just the version uploaded here or the official patreon version that is broken too.

Last edited:
Reactions: ZaneSFM

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
From his official Patreon page...: ZaneSFM, Creating "Dimitrescu's Trial"

No word (nor further announcements) on the old version, suggesting that he indeed rebooted everything & went from scratch.
oh yeAAA the curse of Rework strike again!!! it's becoming the nromal this days, dev stop finish their game with some excuses like: i need to do this so i can release the game on Steam or..quality of the first chapters of the game doens't match the level i'm delivering now,so i "need" to do something > Remake, etc, etc...i'm becoming really pissed about this shit..so many great VN(like Where the Hearth is, Life in Santa county,where it all Began .. just naming a few) ruined or abandoned because of the greed of some devs..You want to remake your game...NO PROBLEM, BUT YOU DO AFTER YOU HAVE FINISHED IT...FFS

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
I just wanna know how to get the animations to work, hell I'd even pay sub to have access to a working version but even the official download link from ZaneSFM patreon is dead. How can even paying supporters not have access to a working version of this game and it has apparently been bugged for months???

Last edited:

ZaneSFM

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2018
I just wanna know how to get the animations to work, hell I'd even pay sub to have access to a working version but even the official download link from ZaneSFM patreon is dead. How can even paying supporters not have access to a working version of this game and it has apparently been bugged for months???
Will fix tomorrow.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Nerro

ZaneSFM

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2018
Game is now fixed. Just need for an uploader to update the links and it should be good to go on the site. You can also grab the updated version on my patreon here

Thank you so much for letting me know about this issue !

• Red Heart

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Game is now fixed. Just need for an uploader to update the links and it should be good to go on the site. You can also grab the updated version on my patreon here

Thank you so much for letting me know about this issue !
Ty very much. is there any chance you will offer past bonus material somehow? Your game is so great I wanna subscribe but I feel a lot of FOMO if I am missing bonus content that I can never see anyway, so it demotivates me to subscribe :(

ZaneSFM

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2018
Ty very much. is there any chance you will offer past bonus material somehow? Your game is so great I wanna subscribe but I feel a lot of FOMO if I am missing bonus content that I can never see anyway, so it demotivates me to subscribe :(
I have deleted all pat bonus material from my PC sadly :confused:

• Wow

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
ZaneSFM having Ren'Py search the folder images for more that just images would be more than suffice, no need to modify each script.

but whatever, i bumped the version # of my Android port.

here is my unofficial Android port of Dimitrescu's Lewd Castle CH6.5(fixed).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my Android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like Windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

RENtD

Aug 16, 2021
ZaneSFM having Ren'Py search the folder images for more that just images would be more than suffice, no need to modify each script.

but whatever, i bumped the version # of my Android port.

here is my unofficial Android port of Dimitrescu's Lewd Castle CH6.5(fixed).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my Android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like Windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Any plans to port Dimitrescu's Trial?

3.50 star(s) 21 Votes