sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
Where are the outfits? Do they do anything? I wish this game was more animations.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Dimitrescu's Lewd Castle CH4.1.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
Okay peeps, hope you're all doing well, I need some clarification:

In the description on Zane's Patreon for Chapter 4, it says added new character Cassandra (which you interact with), and added Daniela Chase Scene (Plus 2 Sex Options), but it also says Cassandra Sex Scene. Has anyone got that scene? Or am I just stupidly overthinking it?

Jun 28, 2020
Just started. Might need a walkthrough since there seems like there might potentially be a lot of missable content, but the art is fantastic. I'm not a huge fan of clicking the bottom of the screen to progress, but it's minor and the game points it out early.

Why is the PC naked at the start though?

Sep 30, 2022
Wow the game is a mess but enjoyable. Could have used the different models of the sisters they are juts copy and paste of Bela.

No proper guide too...

Anik840

Mar 13, 2020
here is my unofficial android port of Dimitrescu's Lewd Castle CH4.1.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.

Keep updating.. My friend... You are doing awesome work..❤

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Dimitrescu's Lewd Castle CH4.2.

Chieflenafan

Oct 1, 2020
here is my unofficial android port of Dimitrescu's Lewd Castle CH4.2.

Do you have the bonus content pack by any chance ?

Reactions: Abagofbabies

-lull-

Jun 15, 2019
Can someone share a previous version complete save please? My save must be bugged, i'm unable to craft the pipe bomb even if i have all the materials.

3.50 star(s) 21 Votes