Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
all of them, which is around 15. Except for the limited timed ones (also around 15) which are gone into the abyss
I don't understand, why? New people will be be apprehensive about subbing when they realize they are missing half the bonus content.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
this was my mistake, will fix soon
Also plz fix asap. I want to get into the game but apparently this recent build has had their animations bugged for 3 months? The links to the recent version are broken on Patreon so I can't even check if its just the version uploaded here or the official patreon version that is broken too.

Last edited:

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
From his official Patreon page...: ZaneSFM, Creating "Dimitrescu's Trial"

No word (nor further announcements) on the old version, suggesting that he indeed rebooted everything & went from scratch.
oh yeAAA the curse of Rework strike again!!! it's becoming the nromal this days, dev stop finish their game with some excuses like: i need to do this so i can release the game on Steam or..quality of the first chapters of the game doens't match the level i'm delivering now,so i "need" to do something > Remake, etc, etc...i'm becoming really pissed about this shit..so many great VN(like Where the Hearth is, Life in Santa county,where it all Began .. just naming a few) ruined or abandoned because of the greed of some devs..You want to remake your game...NO PROBLEM, BUT YOU DO AFTER YOU HAVE FINISHED IT...FFS

3.50 star(s) 21 Votes