RuberFF

Sep 27, 2018
I don't know why but the .exe won't even start, I click on it and the load bar appears on my mouse cursor for a split second and then nothing append.

Santi-Sama

Aug 27, 2022
Screenshot_20221125-133847_DimitrescuLC.jpg Screenshot_20221125-125345_DimitrescuLC.jpg Screenshot_20221125-125352_DimitrescuLC.jpg Screenshot_20221125-125402_DimitrescuLC.jpg
Definitive guide to get all endings in Dimitrescu's Lewd Casttle

Chapter 1

Flamethrower : In the factory get all the parts of the flamethrower and burn the ants to advance.

Pills : In the blood room in the middle of the room you will find a lever, use it with the shit tightly sealed (if you already have the fly swatter use it to catch the zombie you will find in the basement).

Fly Swatter : Go to the piano room and get the key (it's a little box) then go to the entrance and open the box in the middle and look for the key of the closed path and you will find the fly swatter.

Bird : You find it in the factory, it is the one you will see in a tree by the wall (you can use the bird to catch with the zombie in the wine room).

Chapter 2

Spyglass: You need to create the lust elixir with sugar, pheromones and dampening agents.

The sugar will be in front of you in the Hall.

Pheromones in the secret corridor.

Corner room

You can use the elixir to catch the zombie guard in the middle.
(Opening the chest requires you to use all the sex options and at the end the last option is to "abandon" the chest and the sex scene will jump and you will get a key to open the restricted room in the dress room, at the top right there will be a bag that if you have the crafted elixir you can fuck the creature that comes out).

Once you are done with the zombie guard you will unlock an access where you will find the spyglass.

Corset : You find it in the restricted room once you have the key to the chest.

Perfume: You get this ending with the help of bela when she asks you to bring her 4 sachets of blood.

1 Tea room
2 in the factory bush
3 Dolls room
4 Cell IV

Give the bags to Bela and fuck her, she will give you the perfume (You can use the perfume to reveal the map in the next room in the lower levels and fuck an alien).

Chloroform : You find it quickly in the tea room.

Chapter 3.

Give him the zombie juice : to create the cage you need screws, scrap metal and screwdriver.

Screws : you find them in the chamber in the chamber.

Scrap : you find it in the "Margin" in the outskirts.

Screwdriver : you find it in the cell I in the "underground".

With the cage done, capture the deer and feed it to the guard in cell II and you will get the zombie juice.

Give him a position : Fortify your strength by grabbing the statuette of lady dimitrescu in cassandra's room. With the painting in the corner room and with the sack in the abandoned hut of the "Margin" you will have +3 strength to go to the ice cave for the girl who is there. Once you pass all the scenes you will get the carambano.

In the landscape right wing you will find a dungeon, enter and go right wing and then straight ahead you will find a ghoul wing that you must not fuck if you want to survive you must try to finish her and you will get what was guarding the position of longing.

Give him a zombie head : In the factory you will find the shovel to dig in the "cellar" and you will get the breeding position, use it with the zombie in the basement then go down to the prison to finally be in front of the zombie, once finished he will give you his head when he explodes.

Secret dialogue relic : You find it in the secret room. In the restricted room press a small cage on the left wall under the painting. You can meet Bela.

Chapter 4

Hypnotic position : In the tasting room beyond the catacombs you will find a ring that you must give to Bela in the mule room, she will give you a bone that you must give to a monster in the cell II entering the slaughterhouse, make sure that the butcher doesn't kill you by making the right choices and you will get the hypnotic position.

Key : Go to the Library and talk to Cassandra to look for her brush, you will find it in "Underground" cell III.

Then go back and give it to Cassandra. This will start an adventure with Daniela, make the right decisions and when you are face to face with bela make either the decision to kiss her or to get a "blowjob" and you will get the key.

Pendant : First you need liquid nitrogen, cork and thermos to make the bomb.

Liquid nitrogen: In the elevator there is a bucket, grab it, then extract the milk from the cow and finally take the milk to the crystal ball in the catacombs.

Cork : Go up in the elevator to the "roofs" and press the screen (or click) on the left side you will easily find the object.

Stainless steel thermo : go to the "Landscape" date left and enter the "Cavern" and you will get the item.

Once the bomb is crafter you must go to the "Entrance Hall" in the lower levels 2 and break the paint with the bomb. Then go to the "Landscape" and get the torch in the "Cavern" and go back to the "Special Chamber" and light the fire to get the amulet from the coffin.

Handcuffs : These are next to the coffin at the entrance. at the entrance.

juliusnestor

Sep 9, 2020
View attachment 2193481 View attachment 2193872 View attachment 2193873 View attachment 2193874

Chapter 1

Flamethrower : In the factory get all the parts of the flamethrower and burn the ants to advance.

Pills : In the blood room in the middle of the room you will find a lever, use it with the shit tightly sealed (if you already have the fly swatter use it to catch the zombie you will find in the basement).

Fly Swatter : Go to the piano room and get the key (it's a little box) then go to the entrance and open the box in the middle and look for the key of the closed path and you will find the fly swatter.

Bird : You find it in the factory, it is the one you will see in a tree by the wall (you can use the bird to catch with the zombie in the wine room).

Chapter 2

Spyglass: You need to create the lust elixir with sugar, pheromones and dampening agents.

Corner room

(Opening the chest requires you to use all the sex options and at the end the last option is to "abandon" the chest and the sex scene will jump and you will get a key to open the restricted room in the dress room, at the top right there will be a bag that if you have the crafted elixir you can fuck the creature that comes out).

Once you are done with the zombie guard you will unlock an access where you will find the spyglass.

Perfume: You get this ending with the help of bela when she asks you to bring her 4 sachets of blood.

1 Tea room
2 in the factory bush
3 Dolls room
4 Cell IV

Give the bags to Bela and fuck her, she will give you the perfume (You can use the perfume to reveal the map in the next room in the lower levels and fuck an alien).

Chapter 3.

Give him the zombie juice : to create the cage you need screws, scrap metal and screwdriver.

With the cage done, capture the deer and feed it to the guard in cell II and you will get the zombie juice.

Give him a position : Fortify your strength by grabbing the statuette of lady dimitrescu in cassandra's room. With the painting in the corner room and with the sack in the abandoned hut of the "Margin" you will have +3 strength to go to the ice cave for the girl who is there. Once you pass all the scenes you will get the carambano.

In the landscape right wing you will find a dungeon, enter and go right wing and then straight ahead you will find a ghoul wing that you must not fuck if you want to survive you must try to finish her and you will get what was guarding the position of longing.

Give him a zombie head : In the factory you will find the shovel to dig in the "cellar" and you will get the breeding position, use it with the zombie in the basement then go down to the prison to finally be in front of the zombie, once finished he will give you his head when he explodes.

Secret dialogue relic : You find it in the secret room. In the restricted room press a small cage on the left wall under the painting. You can meet Bela.

Chapter 4

Hypnotic position : In the tasting room beyond the catacombs you will find a ring that you must give to Bela in the mule room, she will give you a bone that you must give to a monster in the cell II entering the slaughterhouse, make sure that the butcher doesn't kill you by making the right choices and you will get the hypnotic position.

Key : Go to the Library and talk to Cassandra to look for her brush, you will find it in "Underground" cell III.

Then go back and give it to Cassandra. This will start an adventure with Daniela, make the right decisions and when you are face to face with bela make either the decision to kiss her or to get a "blowjob" and you will get the key.

Liquid nitrogen: In the elevator there is a bucket, grab it, then extract the milk from the cow and finally take the milk to the crystal ball in the catacombs.

Cork : Go up in the elevator to the "roofs" and press the screen (or click) on the left side you will easily find the object.

Stainless steel thermo : go to the "Landscape" date left and enter the "Cavern" and you will get the item.

Once the bomb is crafter you must go to the "Entrance Hall" in the lower levels 2 and break the paint with the bomb. Then go to the "Landscape" and get the torch in the "Cavern" and go back to the "Special Chamber" and light the fire to get the amulet from the coffin.

good work

Santi-Sama

Aug 27, 2022
good work
It was nothing i played the game 4 times and with some tips that you gave me i was able to create this wonderful guide for all the newcomers. although some endings are easier to get i know very well that others are not so easy and that is why i did not exclude any ending.

Reactions: jrekid

Santi-Sama

Aug 27, 2022
Now the all things that I need to completed are the tapes, the 3 tapes in the firts chapter, so... if someone knows where are those tapes, Tell me, please

xfce

Mar 26, 2019
Hi, I can't seem to get the game to start, is anyone else having this issue?
I was having the same problem.
A bunch of the files are missing in the renpy folder.
To fix this I just downloaded the latest release of renpy and replaced the broken folder in the project with the new one.

I tried just replacing the missing files, and that didn't work, I had to replace the whole folder.
I haven't played though the game with this fix, but it at least gets you into the game without any errors.

Fred1995

Jun 20, 2017
I was having the same problem.
A bunch of the files are missing in the renpy folder.
To fix this I just downloaded the latest release of renpy and replaced the broken folder in the project with the new one.

I tried just replacing the missing files, and that didn't work, I had to replace the whole folder.
I haven't played though the game with this fix, but it at least gets you into the game without any errors.
It worked, thank you

Santi-Sama

Aug 27, 2022
I just hope that in the end they allow us to get Alkina pregnant and be able to live happily and very much in love with her in some future ending, at least in some episode if it doesn't turn out to be the final one.

Fazel

Jul 20, 2017
PC/Win: Mega

MAC: Mega

Patreon links working, I don't know what's going on
This one works thanks.
Great game, finally some monster sex with just a super horny guy and no strange deaths, vore or other "too" strange stuff xD

Does anybody have the expansion pack with the gallery and the additional scenes?
I don't know if maybe the english is wrong but I didn't unlock anything at the end of "this version" as it says in the gallery menu...

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Dimitrescu's Lewd Castle CH4.55.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 18.01.2023 (CH4.55)

Last edited:

SkylerCrew

Aug 30, 2022
View attachment 2193481 View attachment 2193872 View attachment 2193873 View attachment 2193874

Chapter 1

Chapter 2

Corner room

1 Tea room
2 in the factory bush
3 Dolls room
4 Cell IV

Chapter 3.

Chapter 4

how unlock next chapter

Reactions: nozu
3.50 star(s) 21 Votes