the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Dimitrescu's Lewd Castle CH5.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

• Red Heart
Reactions: Anik840

el-lemi

Apr 10, 2021
Does anyone know if it is possible to assemble an item on the work table? or those items are not yet available? the frog for example?

JmTrad

Jun 2, 2018
i just finished playing re village and i am sad to say that nothing of this happens in the game

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Ngl this game is straight up becoming worse and worse. MC is just randomly changing models now. For whatever reason when D accuses you of stealing the MC becomes a black dude. Can't tell if its just racist or oversight, either way not good at all

Ragnarok6699

Nov 2, 2017
Don't know why 85% of women in this remind me of when Homer went to the doctor to check how fat he is I mean lady Dimitrescu is tall she is not a blob that your hand sinks into as soon as you touch her.

3.50 star(s) 21 Votes