Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
One project died halfway, and started the next one, "this one" will live for about a year and then die as well, and everything will start over again... -_- What prevented you from finishing the story with the CASTLE? It feels like there was about +-20% of the content left, at least the plot could have been wrapped up. It's kind of stupid.
Also, the funny payment policy: $1 on Patreon and $3 on Subscribestar (with 40% discount!!!) ^_^. What can I say, marketers from GOD.

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
One project died halfway, and started the next one, "this one" will live for about a year and then die as well, and everything will start over again... -_- What prevented you from finishing the story with the CASTLE? It feels like there was about +-20% of the content left, at least the plot could have been wrapped up. It's kind of stupid.
Also, the funny payment policy: $1 on Patreon and $3 on Subscribestar (with 40% discount!!!) ^_^. What can I say, marketers from GOD.
I was curious so I looked and the $5 Patreon not the $1 is the equivalent of the $3 Subscribestar.

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
huh even the game told me i wasn't supposed to win the trial battle get booted back to the main hallway.