VN Others Dimon - The Witch's Pervert Assistant [v0.2.7] [Dimon]

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Art takes most of the time. For future updates, what kind would you prefer? (NSFW'll always be good)

• Sketchy (messy lineart, white/gray colors, simple/no shading), to be revisited in future updates

Votes: 18 6.5%
  • Ok (messy lineart, color and simple shading) To be revisited, but not a priority

Votes: 87 31.4%
  • Good (Proper lineart, colors and shading) Not the final version but close to it

Votes: 50 18.1%
  • Up to you, dev (a mix)

Votes: 122 44.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Doberman Dimon

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2023
cover_4.png

Overview:
Dimon, brutal freelancer and all-time pervert, is now working as a witch assistant after the previous one disappeared due to mysterious circumstances.
He'll have to perform many duties in order to keep his job at the witch's atelier and survive the many dangers that come with it; while getting to know his new mistress and the vast world of witchcraft.
However, his true objective is to have fun with (or punish) any woman he might come across, but not before taking photos of them to push them into a corner.​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-01
Release Date: 2024-03-31
Developer: Dimon - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2.7
Language: English
Length: ~45 minutes.
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

stop.png business.png screenshot_2.png screenshot_3.png chub.png defenseless.png screenshot_4.png sad_olga.png calm.png hired.png daughter option.png town.png

Last edited:

vogelad94

Nov 4, 2019
I mean, I'm probably gonna feel a bit bad for spying on them, but... they're still cute furry girls, so yes please, daddy likey.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Doberman Dimon

ZombieBoss

Jun 3, 2018
I mean, I'm probably gonna feel a bit bad for spying on them, but... they're still cute furry girls, so yes please, daddy likey.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
no, LEAVE THIS PLACE SCUM NO LOLI ACTION HERE, ONLY CHAD COPULATION OF THE NON LOLI VARIETY, IT IS TIME TO STAND UP AND LEAVE YOUR LOLI OBSESSION BEHIND, IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT ELSE YOU WATCH, BE IT STRAIGHT, NOT STRAIGHT, SNUFF, ANYTHING OTHER THAN LOLIS IS FINE

• Wow
Reactions: vogelad94

vogelad94

Nov 4, 2019
no, LEAVE THIS PLACE SCUM NO LOLI ACTION HERE, ONLY CHAD COPULATION OF THE NON LOLI VARIETY, IT IS TIME TO STAND UP AND LEAVE YOUR LOLI OBSESSION BEHIND, IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT ELSE YOU WATCH, BE IT STRAIGHT, NOT STRAIGHT, SNUFF, ANYTHING OTHER THAN LOLIS IS FINE
Woah, dude, who said anything about lolis? I ain't into that.

I was referring to the adult anthro ladies, not the lil' one. Sorry if you got the wrong idea, that's my bad, I guessd I shoulda specified.

Doberman Dimon

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2023
Hey all! Thanks again for showing interest in my pervy game.

Take a look at what I've been working on... a Save/Load menu and a Gallery for photos taken, wip in looks but fully functional!

Also, Dimon (not Vik) is on your screen 99.9% of the time

gallery wip done.png wip_save_menu.png dimon_on_screen.png

I'm planning to add more content to make it a worthy update, here's what I have planned:
  • Improve action/date feedback (Show how time passes between actions)
  • More events
  • A new heroine, with photos ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I'll be back...

Doberman Dimon

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2023
Hey all, hope you've been doing well.

It's been already a month and here's my present, a new status update!

Development has progressed smoothly with art taking most of the time, this update has many miniatures and CGs to discover!

Besides the mentioned changes, I also decided to shorten the prologue, so you guys can get right into the action. No important content has been cut, the "removed" parts will still be present in the game.

Here are a few screenshots, featuring Dimon's new target:

defenseless.png sad_olga.png test_subject.png

The new update will hopefully be ready for the new year.

Thanks again!

Doberman Dimon

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2023

Hello Everyone!

Version 0.2.5 is Up!

It includes...

Save/Load system (Should be web compatible)

Wanna take a break and continue photo huntin' at another time? no problem! A Save/Load menu has been made available just for you.

The menu itself might be wip in looks but is fully functional. Just 3 slots for now but more will be available in future versions.

Should work in the web version, but the downloadable version is recommended.

Gallery menu

Now you can appreciate your photos anytime you want with the gallery menu!

Shorter intro

The game's original version no doubt took a bit of time to start due to the intro. This revisited version keeps the most important parts for you to get right into the action.

The "removed" parts were included in the game, so nothing has been "cut"

UI for action system

Represented with the photo icons at the top left corner.

Each action, at least for now, takes 1 turn, with 2 turns available per day.

New Heroine

A new target has appeared! Tisna, the gullible monster artist, what kind of photos will she offer?

A new event for Senna and the brat.

And many bugfixes/adjustments.

As always your thoughts will be welcomed and really appreciated. Also if there's any bugs just let me know.

That's all for now, thanks, and have fun!

Last edited:

vocaloidboy

Nov 26, 2018
if it don't have content gay, it would be good
what is with this site and everyone specifically complaining about gay shit in anything furry related lol
like literally, I see so many furry games here with these same ass stupid posts left and right going "CAn yoU AvOid the GAy" "I'm not gay butt" and a slew of other bullshit that really could have just been kept to themselves. I have to wonder, if people geniunely do NOT like gay shit then why do they always come to the comment section of a GAY GAME to vocalize their dislikes?

My rambling aside, this actually has some neato artwork! Now is it JUST voyeur or can we actually have sex in this?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Doberman Dimon
3.60 star(s) 5 Votes