VN Others Dimon - The Witch's Pervert Assistant [v0.2.7] [Dimon]

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Art takes most of the time. For future updates, what kind would you prefer? (NSFW'll always be good)

• Sketchy (messy lineart, white/gray colors, simple/no shading), to be revisited in future updates

Votes: 18 6.5%
  • Ok (messy lineart, color and simple shading) To be revisited, but not a priority

Votes: 87 31.4%
  • Good (Proper lineart, colors and shading) Not the final version but close to it

Votes: 50 18.1%
  • Up to you, dev (a mix)

Votes: 122 44.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Doberman Dimon

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2023
what is with this site and everyone specifically complaining about gay shit in anything furry related lol
like literally, I see so many furry games here with these same ass stupid posts left and right going "CAn yoU AvOid the GAy" "I'm not gay butt" and a slew of other bullshit that really could have just been kept to themselves. I have to wonder, if people geniunely do NOT like gay shit then why do they always come to the comment section of a GAY GAME to vocalize their dislikes?

My rambling aside, this actually has some neato artwork! Now is it JUST voyeur or can we actually have sex in this?
Hey, what's up? Just saw your comment.
Just voyeur for now, there's still stuff in the backlog before adding le sex.
I'll update it here once I have something to show.
Thanks for stopping by!

Cloudrunner

May 13, 2020
Really like it so far. I appreciate that you actually have a bird girl, they're always so neglected in furry games. Looking forward to doing lewd stuff with her ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Doberman Dimon

Doberman Dimon

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2023
Hey all! It's been a month already, hope you had fun with V0.2.5

I've mostly been working on new features, so there's not much to show for now. Still, here's what I've been working on:

Action system refactor - Done
So it's easier to manage, it's mostly background stuff.

Weekend events - Done
A couple of scenes that play out when the week ends. In the current version, when friday ends you get immediately sent back to monday. This addition is to make a smoother transition. Right now there's only generic dialogue but this could easily be used to develop the story or see what the characters are up to in their free time.

Start of day event - In progress
Story related events that play out whenever a certain level has been reached or certain action was done, a feature with lots of potential. Currently working on the dialogue.

The Sell Event - In progress
The game's first special event, the witch business can't grow if you only look for ingredients, right? It'll feature lots of CGs (ᵟຶ⍜ ᵟຶ ) and dialogue. Currently working on the dialogue.

Dimon sprites - In progress
Finally, some proper sprites for Dimon while studying, gathering ingredients, and reviewing photos. Still in progress, but take a look at some of them:

Studying (Old & New):

study_old.png study_new.png

Gathering:

gathering_new.png

Reviewing (Old & New):

review_old.png review_new.png

Obscene gallery α - ???

And that's it for now, there's still a long way to V0.2.6

I'll keep you all up to date as usual, look forward to the next update!

Doberman Dimon

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2023
Hey all, what's up?

The next update will feature The Sell Event and a couple of start-of-day events, what does this mean? Besides story development, there will be many new CGs, miniatures, sprites, etc. Compared to writing and coding, art takes much more time (depending on the level of polish)

I'm curious about what kind of art are you expecting, so I added poll to the thread.

Here are some examples:

Sketchy (this one is a resize of an existing sprite, so imagine a bit better lineart). Let's say that it'd take a couple of weeks for the next update.

sketchy.png

Ok, which I'm currently planning on doing. A month at least for the next update.

ok.png

Good. The one that takes the most. 2 Months at least.

good.png

We are all here for the smut(?, so I'll try to make it those good.

That's all, I'd love to know what you think.

And to everyone who's expecting sexy stuff (sexier than some photos), I may have some news for the next update so stay tuned!

Reactions: MrStal0ne

PDP19

Aug 31, 2022
You can always opt to go for the messier artwork for now, come back and polish them up when the game is nearing completion or at least of considerable length.

Ultimately I think we much rather have a game with unpolished smut than no game at all.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Doberman Dimon

Doberman Dimon

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2023
Hey all, it's been a while (ᵟຶ⍜ ᵟຶ )

Development has been going smoothly and we're close to the next update (v0.2.6 v0.2.7) release!

Continuing from the last status update...

Start of day events - Done

Story-related events that play whenever a certain level has been reached or a certain action was done.

The Sell Event - Done

The game's first special event, Senna and Dimon's first attempt at selling their products. Some screenshots:

town.png vs_thug.png

Obscene gallery α - In progress

There's still a long way to H the main heroines so I made a demo so you guys can get a taste of how the game's H scenes will play out. It will feature... a familiar (? face.

daughter_1.png bewbs.png

And that's it for this update. If everything goes well the next version will be ready by this month's end.

Stay tuned!

Doberman Dimon

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2023
Hello everyone!

Version 0.2.7 is Up!

It mainly includes:

- Start of day Events

- The Sale Event

- Obscene Gallery α

With the first two the game's story will start to pick up (as in it won't be just Dimon talking to someone) and the last one is a preview of what the game has to offer in the H content department (besides the photos).

It also has:

- Script revision: Went over the game's script. A couple of important changes but you won't miss anything if you just play the new content.

- New character events: For Senna and Tisna at atelier lvl 4.

- Sprites for Dimon: Sprites when studying and searching.

I've played previous versions, do I have to play all over agan?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As always your thoughts are welcomed and really appreciated. Also if there's any bugs just let me know.

That's all for now, thanks, and have fun!

dirty.png daughter_1.png quick_cash.png search_art.png

Last edited:
Reactions: PDP19
3.60 star(s) 5 Votes