3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

lustysloth

May 6, 2017
Oddly, for an Alibi game, it's not so grindy. You still need to get through multiple things, but you can get a lot of scenes in one quick playthrough.

I recommend doing AD activities, because doing that will permanently decrease the "projecting" phase of the film. I also recommend alternating between actors, so that you always star an actor when they are in their best state.

Here's a "walkthrough" for each girl's ending.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I can't seem to find out how to get the 3rd, 4th, and 7th cg scenes. Does anyone know how to get them?

Second sponsor request anyone?
Only says thereis a request, but can't see the genre and rating required...
There is a stat button next to the calendar box. Click on that, and you should see the sponsor quest there.

SebasL

Jul 21, 2017
Maybe you should use your time to upgrade to a x64 System then ;) The Future is now!
there's some people who can't upgrade, like me, my problem through is that i don't have a mean to backup 100gb of personal files or 100 U$ to pay for that.

PatriotBrother

Aug 26, 2016
You get the 3rd and 7th CG by exhausting the two main actresses. Just keep using one in a row until she reaches "worst" state.

And you get the 4th by "losing" the game. Keep playing and avoid choices that end the game. After a while (3 years) the game will finish.

Hentaihead

Mar 28, 2018
just got all the scenes and thought id write a guide real quick, ill be listing scenes in this order:

general tips:
-try to use the 1k budget for all of your films, its the best bang for your buck
-the chick that helps you around with pubicity and stuff is broken as shit, use it as much as you can. using her also passes time, so buy her things in between projects getting made
-if you wanna play this blind, just know that you cant save the game when you're presented with a choice, so save regularly
-beware if you get to the end of a route youll be sent straight into the title screen, losing all your non saved data

1 & 2- you get them after finishing the opening
3-tire the brunette chick out, basically keep on filming her without breaks
4-end scene, you get this after 3 years i game, so march 1996. the game gives you plenty of time so just get all the scenes and then sleep to pass time
5-if you keep filming the brunette chick and keep clicking her dialogue at the top right corner, eventually shell propose to you (this ends the game)
6-if you keep filming youll eventually meet the blonde chick. When you do she'll ask you something about wanting advice or some shit like that, i dont remember exactly but just answer positively and youll get the scene
7- exacly like 3 but with the blonde chick
8-if you keep filming the blonde chick shell eventually ask you to move to japan, answer positively and youll get the scene (this too ends the game)
9 & 10 & 11- next to the button where you buy publicity make up and acting classes from this assistant chick there a talk button, keep spamming it and youll get all these scenes eventually
12 & 13- go to the bar and then select the "drink alone" option, do that a few times and you should get both
14- if you keep going to the bar and talking to the bartender youll eventually get an option at the top right corner to marry her, say yes and youll get this (causes a game over) btw at some point youll be given the option of filming her. dont, you only get like 500 and shell find out 100% of the time and break up with you, locking you from this scene
15 & 16- go to the bar, select "look for girls" and the "easy to get along with girl" or something like that
17 & 18 & 19- go to the bar and select "look for girls" and then "whore", the three scenes loop so you only need to do this three times, beware if you get into a relationship with the bartender you wont be able to see these ones
20- go the bar, "look for girls" and then "weird blonde girl" or something like that

youre very welcome boys

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote