Others Dirty Chatting [v0.13] [Mimir Games]

4.80 star(s) 11 Votes

cirallopirallo

Apr 1, 2024
I really enjoy the concept of the game. I think the gameplay, with the clues system, is really nice, and the interface is for once not clunky and annoying. The art is cute as well and, despite what others say, I really like the characters as they are now. Didn't really encounter any bugs so far.

Now, the sad part, patiently waiting for the next updates :cry:

starboy66

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
That is expected, as I mentioned, old savefiles should not be compatible as I made significant changes to the save feature. If you start fresh, you can now skip the tutorial sections ! You can also set the message speed in the options if you wanna zoom through the beginning of the story.
I started this with a news session. This is the first time for me ever playing this game.

Make sure when loading an old save you are not trying to get data that might not be instantiated and initialized properly.

If I were you I would start a new session and save it immediately then try to load it to see if that works.

genericthing5

Nov 25, 2020
I had a bug happen where I tried reopening a completed save (a save I had literally started and finished from fresh for the sake of the new update) and now all the Jane content is gone for me.
Here gallery, texts, just gone.
Also is it normal for the game to make multiple saves now?

MimirGames

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
I had a bug happen where I tried reopening a completed save (a save I had literally started and finished from fresh for the sake of the new update) and now all the Jane content is gone for me.
Here gallery, texts, just gone.
Also is it normal for the game to make multiple saves now?
Yes, the game now creates several savefiles per session to facilitate exploring different branching paths. Having a whole character wiped out from a save is very unexpected though, sounds like an entire line was erased from the savefile. Could you share the savefile so I can check it out ?

Chunzilla

Apr 30, 2017
Love the update. Sad it was short but its understandable as there's alot to tweak and it's a new game. I like the art overall. The faces have a bit of the street caricature artist vibe to them so i can understand if some people aren't into it but I think Clementine is cute so i don't mind personally. I have zero idea how to find the clue about who's looking for Clementine but I'm sure it'll become obvious eventually! Can't wait for more!

genericthing5

Nov 25, 2020
Yes, the game now creates several savefiles per session to facilitate exploring different branching paths. Having a whole character wiped out from a save is very unexpected though, sounds like an entire line was erased from the savefile. Could you share the savefile so I can check it out ?

4.80 star(s) 11 Votes