Flash Abandoned Dirty Education [v2.2] [Aaron Dodo]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1589293794615.png

Overview:
Kenny is a young tiger going to college. Ever since puberty, it had been very difficult for him to control his urges and focus on his studies. Luckily for him, the college he is attending is experimenting on a new method of education: capitalizing on the surging testosterone in its all-male and all-legal students, sexual favors are rewarded to those who do well in exams. If you cannot fight it, why not make use of it?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2020-05-12
Release Date: 2019-03-02
Developer: Aaron Dodo -
Censored: No
Version: 2.2
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Mac: - - - -
Thank you BaasB for sharing the game.

1589294746868.png 1589294770340.png 1589294816600.png 1589294946643.png 1589294969950.png 1589294992182.png

Last edited by a moderator:

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Well that's a commendably honest w h o l e n e w l e v e l of muscle fetishism if nothing else. Stands to reason someone would have a thing for the steroid-pumped bodybuilder look too though.

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
I am curious. What is it with furries in gay games? Are gays extra into fur? Are furries leaning more towards the gay spectrum? Just asking, because it seems that 2/3 of all furry games are (male) gay ones.

Jan 12, 2020
Can we get a distinction between gay furry and straight furry? I'm following the furry tag because I like characters like Lola Bunny, Judy Hopps, Amy Rose, Minnie Mouse, etc. But almost every time I get a notification for a furry game it's weird bara stuff like this.

Jan 12, 2020
I am curious. What is it with furries in gay games? Are gays extra into fur? Are furries leaning more towards the gay spectrum? Just asking, because it seems that 2/3 of all furry games are (male) gay ones.
I've been wondering about the same thing. Websites like e621 have plenty of straight furry content, so it's not like straight furries are a rare commodity. But for whatever reason most furry games on this website are gay. Go figure.

I actually wouldn't mind it if they picked actual cute characters like Tails from the Sonic series, but it's almost always some hyper masculine body builder furries.

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
It somewhat reminds me of the first season of Jojo, with all that muscle and the weird poses. That or Hokuto no Ken.

D

Deleted member 2043115

I've been wondering about the same thing. Websites like e621 have plenty of straight furry content, so it's not like straight furries are a rare commodity. But for whatever reason most furry games on this website are gay. Go figure.

I actually wouldn't mind it if they picked actual cute characters like Tails from the Sonic series, but it's almost always some hyper masculine body builder furries.
Furry Frontier, Book of Lust, and Forbidden Fruit are two straight furry games.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tagfalter

Jul 26, 2017
Can we get a distinction between gay furry and straight furry? I'm following the furry tag because I like characters like Lola Bunny, Judy Hopps, Amy Rose, Minnie Mouse, etc. But almost every time I get a notification for a furry game it's weird bara stuff like this.
more like bara... while i am into female/male furry alike, i am disgusted by bara

Reactions: Vega The Moth

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
By my intense and super accurate calculations it seems more like 90% of them are gay.

It's a little annoying 'cause I'd like some more hetero furry content but there's barely any, I don't get it, surely there's some market for that? I would hate to actually be a full on furry and be straight, the fields are fucking barren indeed.

Reactions: Unsafe