Flash Abandoned Dirty Education [v2.2] [Aaron Dodo]

imercenary95

Jul 19, 2017
I've been wondering about the same thing. Websites like e621 have plenty of straight furry content, so it's not like straight furries are a rare commodity. But for whatever reason most furry games on this website are gay. Go figure.

I actually wouldn't mind it if they picked actual cute characters like Tails from the Sonic series, but it's almost always some hyper masculine body builder furries.
Furfags die. /sarcasm

On a more serious note, theres only so much fundraising you can do when you're banned or shunned on megasites like 4chan. If the only audience you can find have demands gay furry content; you make gay furry content, straight fans be damned.

Kodi

Jun 30, 2017
Can we get a distinction between gay furry and straight furry? I'm following the furry tag because I like characters like Lola Bunny, Judy Hopps, Amy Rose, Minnie Mouse, etc. But almost every time I get a notification for a furry game it's weird bara stuff like this.
Now you know how us gays feel when half the content tagged with "gay" is stuff gays don't jerk off to.

AkiraOokami

Mar 16, 2019
Extra scenes obtained by completing combinations of endings: (1) Shadow+jugger+Hoover, (2) Tundra+benny+woods, (3) Stiff+Pride+Cliff, (4) Tundra+Stiff. The extra will be an extension of the character's ending. After seeing the extra ending, you can play the extra scene (the same at H-scene) at the previously "side characters only" locations. Which are:
(1) BackDay-Cafeteria, (2) LegDay-Washroom, (3) LegDay-Residence, (4) BackDay-Lounge.
Be careful scene 4 will "overwrite" the extra ending progress of scene 2 and 3. Meaning, by after getting both Tundra and Stiff endings, their ending will be changed into scene 4, not 2 or 3 no matter whoever's ending combination you got before or later. Long story short, do the run for ending 2 and 3 separately. But you can still play the extra scene whether you have watched it during the ending or not.
You can come to aarondodo yiffparty to download the conviently unlocked save files I made for viewing pleasure.

joetheflower

Apr 3, 2018
can we get more of his games on here, like the prison one where you play as the warden and fuck the inmates? i really want to play that one but i cant find it

joetheflower

Apr 3, 2018
A lot of people hate over muscled men. In some forum/sharing site someone will be bullied only asking for it. Sharing this kind of stuff is really difficult.
i mean i totally get why, since i'm not really into it ether, i like it more for the domination aspect of it! playing as a big strong dude, going around fucking other dudes, i think that's hot!

snowdrop500

Jun 1, 2020
Hey if you can upload Dirty Education can you also upload Aaron dodo's other game "Breeders" please please please I'll be eternally grateful :3

baralover20

Nov 9, 2020
I have a serious question, how the hell i can save the game? It says the documento is for saving the game but what do i do yo save?(the save Game in the game doesnt work, thats why i ask)
I'd honestly thank a reply

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
Right so after seeing the same scene replay about 10,000 times, I finally got the animation for all the characters, but there is no actual ending... :cautious:

Chaosdemon2004

Dec 6, 2019
Extra scenes obtained by completing combinations of endings: (1) Shadow+jugger+Hoover, (2) Tundra+benny+woods, (3) Stiff+Pride+Cliff, (4) Tundra+Stiff. The extra will be an extension of the character's ending. After seeing the extra ending, you can play the extra scene (the same at H-scene) at the previously "side characters only" locations. Which are:
(1) BackDay-Cafeteria, (2) LegDay-Washroom, (3) LegDay-Residence, (4) BackDay-Lounge.
Be careful scene 4 will "overwrite" the extra ending progress of scene 2 and 3. Meaning, by after getting both Tundra and Stiff endings, their ending will be changed into scene 4, not 2 or 3 no matter whoever's ending combination you got before or later. Long story short, do the run for ending 2 and 3 separately. But you can still play the extra scene whether you have watched it during the ending or not.
You can come to aarondodo yiffparty to download the conviently unlocked save files I made for viewing pleasure.
Since yiffparty is dead can you post a link to the save files here?