VN Ren'Py Dirty Fantasies: The Good Deed [v1.0] [Fallen Pie]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

FallenPie

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2022
cover 1.png

Overview:
Dirty Fantasies: The Good Deed
- this story will immerse you in the ordinary everyday days of a young girl. One day she decided to finish work early and go for a walk. On it, she saw a dog in a collar, but did not find the owner nearby. She decided to help find him. The owner was found quickly and as a reward for a good deed, invited the girl to dinner. How will their date end? Find out for yourself in the new novel in a series of Dirty Fantasies by Fallen Pie.
This story is completed. Each build in this series is a oneshot novel.

Thread Updated: 2023-05-12
Release Date: 2023-05-12
Developer: Fallen Pie - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -
Mac: - -
Android: - -

1.png 8.png 10.png

Last edited:

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
AI is just a tool and apparently the dev took the time to use it well. I'd love to learn how too because except some minor inconsistencies (dress, style), the rest is great. Godspeed.
Yeah, those fingers with more knuckles than any two have any business having is using it well. 5 fingers before getting to the thumb. Never mind a shirt hem spiraling on itself like a twisted rope. On top of it being bleeding obvious from the thumbnail in the LU page, never mind actually getting to the banner.

Until I DON'T have a perfect score of knowing it AI *before* I even look at the tags, it's not doing well.

blacktag222

Jun 21, 2020
in 3D graphics wooden hair, the eyes are glassy, the clothes do not respond to the pose and other endless identical doll characters, but here the person could not or was too lazy to manually correct the flaws, well, the next one will go further and I’m afraid soon 3D will start losing AI in everything.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote