VN Ren'Py Dirty Fantasies: The Good Deed [v1.0] [Fallen Pie]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

LutherAK

Nov 15, 2021
Yeah nah the second and third image look especially weird, typical AI compiled blunders. Clothings are out of wack, details are botched at best and entirely missing at worst and facial features look uncannily soulless (though that's probably more on the subjective end).

It's not art, it's not your own 'work' and it's most importantly just not good.

Kudos to all the actual artists out there.

Reactions: Cerneu

kuraiken

Dec 5, 2017
Look at all of these accomplished graduates of the world's prestigious art institutions critique AI generated illustrations. Didn't know the alumni of the National School of Fine Arts visited F95.
I didn't know you needed special education to recognize missing fingers, boneless wrists and disappearing body parts.

• Haha
Reactions: Cerneu

AH-64E

Nov 2, 2017
I didn't know you needed special education to recognize missing fingers, boneless wrists and disappearing body parts.
From a post in this thread:

And it's so empty. The AI does not know how to portray emotions. I2 is supposed to be an intimate gaze into each other's eyes. And yet, there is nothing there. The eyes do not actually meet, the expressions are dead, no smile, no softness, no gentleness, passion, lust, desire, anything that's human.

Reactions: LutherAK

kuraiken

Dec 5, 2017
From a post in this thread:

And it's so empty. The AI does not know how to portray emotions. I2 is supposed to be an intimate gaze into each other's eyes. And yet, there is nothing there. The eyes do not actually meet, the expressions are dead, no smile, no softness, no gentleness, passion, lust, desire, anything that's human.
Ah, yes. Human emotions. You're right, I learned those in art university. :FacePalm:

Turret3030

Jul 22, 2021
Lol. AI haters acting like they can draw better. You go around Instagram calling out people for the inconsistencies in their art? humans make mistakes too. This looks great. keep at it Dev, haters gonna hate.

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
I have only been using an AI art generator for a few days but that shit ain't easy. getting it to do what you want is like herding cats. the amount of body horror I have seen in a few days is extreme. so this game's level of consistency is not bad.

Reactions: Jo_Zi

wren2012

Aug 9, 2018
ya know what'd make AI art really amazing and stop people from complaining about it? layering some live2d on it

Impalord

Jul 5, 2020
Warning!

Pumping out a new game development a week? 6 new games started in just the 2 previous months alone?

This sure looks fishy. Like generic generating content. Does he have an algorithm going for ai-game generation?
Despite the picture art looking compelling at first, it contains a lot of the typical ai-cg errors and warped body parts, evidence for a lacking quality assurance.

Quantity instead of quality seems to be the goal here

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote