[R> Other] [R>Proofreader] [R>Writer] Unpaid Disabled Dev in need of an Assistant Writer (Unpaid)

Alboe Interactive

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020
Project:
- I'm currently working on four projects of various statuses. Fantasy Dating (multiple releases) is a Futanari Protagonist sci-fi/fantasy VN with an emphasis on romance, comedy, and kinks. Motherhood (pre-production) is a Female Protagonist lesbian VN with an emphasis on BDSM, pregnancy, and relationships. Lastly, (early in production).

Developer:
- Briefly, I got into erotic content creation to do things differently. Support pages linked in my sig below.

Looking for:
- English writing related skills of any type (screenwriting, novel, storyboarding, etc.) are desired. Decently quick typing skills preferred. Any familiarity with historical slang and references a plus.

Employment Type:
- I have yet to make a profit, so I can not honestly offer any hope of paying anything. I am being serious, don't hold out hope of employment or payment, apply only if this sounds more like fun than work to you.

Work commitment:
- Hours flexible and my time zone is EST (UTC-5). I will need ongoing assistance, but the bulk of work will happen within the first month. From then on, we'll have to determine what works best for both of us or if we should part ways.

Preferred method of contact:
- Private message me here on F95zone. Or leave a comment in this thread that you direct messaged me on Discord (Alboe Interactive#2675).

Job Description:
- Your primary role would be helping me write down the hordes of info stuck in my head due to my disability. I suffer from and, consequently, struggle to write coherently and consistently. The way I envision we would work together is by scheduling an hour or two long session every week (more if possible) to talk over Discord. Afterwards you send me the notes from the session consolidated into a legible format. Also, proofreading existing and future content.

Any prospective candidate must be okay with content displayed and mentioned in the links provided at the top of this post. This is non-negotiable, but, if it's any consolation, my version of this content falls on the consensual and "nicer" side.

Additional comments:
- The first question I'm going to ask is if you played through the current version of Fantasy Dating. You don't have to be a mega fan and fawn over everything, but if that type of VN isn't your cup of tea then I wouldn't recommend applying. If you are a fan then be prepared for spoilers because I am going to be delving deep into the lore, story, and characters.