VN Ren'Py Motherhood (Lesbian Only) [Development Thread]

Alboe Interactive

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020
Last time I made a development thread I got zero responses. Depending on the response this time around, I may keep this up to date. The OP will be a duplicate of the .

MH Splash Promo.jpg
Welcome to Motherhood, a lesbian only harem VN. In the photo above you can see MC (second from the right) has a fairly standard life with a wife (first on the right) and two tenants. Their marriage is solid and the free spirited wife encourages MC to have flings on the side even if she doesn't partake herself.

MH Promo 2.jpg
Nearby lives MC's best friend and her family. MC and her best friend have had an "on again, off again" relationship over the years due to best friend's rocky marriage. With four children to take care of, she has her hands full.

MH Promo 4.jpg
One of the tenant's friends (on left) from school has an older sister which MC recently began dating. The older sister is in a stressful situation, having been a survivor of an accident that left her an orphan and to care for her younger sibling alone. The physical scars she bears pale in comparison to the emotional ones.

As if that wasn't sufficient drama already, something else interrupts MC's life or, in this case, someone. Multiple someone’s. A routine genetic test flags several offspring matches in the database, much to everyone's bewilderment. MC's former lovers return with daughters in tow. Some boldly claiming she impregnated them and that their children are hers, while others dispute the test and want it redone.

MH Promo 3.jpg
First up, these two sisters (in center) were both in a relationship with MC back in the day. When they found they were both involved with the same person, things got ugly. Their daughters (standing next to each mother respectively) are curious about this past and a possible connection to MC.

MH Promo 6.jpg This redheaded pair is a team that always sticks together. The mother (on left) met MC in college, but then moved schools to complete her major. The daughter is there for moral support in whatever direction the reuniting leads to.

MH Promo 5.jpg
This business minded mother (on left) had a short fling with MC at the end of college before moving overseas to kick start her career. Describing her as savvy and direct would be an understatement. She is only meeting with MC to make it clear that there will be no legal claims regarding her daughter. The daughter is puzzled by these events and wishes to get to know MC while she has the chance.

Is it possible that a female fathered multiple children with other women? Is this an elaborate hoax? Other worldly intervention? Or something else entirely? Find out in Motherhood.

FAQ:

Will the perspective be POV?

Not always and POV images can be disabled for erotic scenes.

Lesbian only?

Yes, all of MC's love interests will be women with a few optional caveats which are explained in the .

Female protagonist... this isn't another corruption game right?

Nope, MC is already corrupted- Uh, er... I mean, she is confident, intelligent, and can exude a commanding presence when required.

Those locations look familiar, is this VN in the same setting as Fantasy Dating?

The posted images are test shots, I haven't yet set up the living spaces for these characters (also why they aren't wearing makeup). MH does not take place in Integro, it is a real world place I like to call Generica. There is a connection between the MC's of MH and FD, which will be explained during the introduction at release.

These images are 4K, will the VN be in 4K?

No, I wanted to see how well my rig could handle 4K rendering. Plus, to fit all the characters in a single image meant I had to zoom out, but I wanted to show off the details as well. Like FD, images will be 1920 x 1080 resolution in the webp image format. I'm also sticking with the Ren'Py engine.

What is the expected release date?

No set date at the moment. I know for sure I can't start production in full until at least after the next release for FD.

What will patrons be able to vote on?

Similar to FD, with the exception of naming characters because they will all be player changeable. Although, I already have plans for the first vote in the .

-

The extended FAQ contains more pics. Here is one I posted in the artwork thread.

DoctorPervic

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2019
I would love to play your game and support it, it looks incredible. is it available right now?

Alboe Interactive

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020
I would love to play your game and support it, it looks incredible. is it available right now?
Not yet, this post is just an announcement. The images you see are test shots, there is months of work ahead before release. The Patreon page is linked in the op and my signature.

Reactions: Grelk

Alboe Interactive

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020
I am posting an abridged version of a couple Patreon posts:

Level with me, lesbian only?

Yes, all of MC's love interests will be women with a few optional caveats. One, MC can engage in sexual activities with the best friend in front of the husband. Players can choose if the husband reacts neutrally (swinging), enthusiastically (hotwife), or is oblivious (cucking). To clarify, the husband would be interacting with his wife, not MC.

Two, there is the option to have one woman from this set of cousins be trans (MtF). As always, if a player selects this option, they can have MC decline to be penetrated. Speaking of...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Patrons will be able to pick which of these two lovely young ladies will have the option for a penis. I'll post the vote closer to release.

-

I am not, nor will I ever be mainstream. I thought hard about what I wanted [for MH] and then followed my brain to this:

MH Raven2.jpg
These raven-haired beauties (youngest daughter on left, mother on right) will be the other side of the blonde sister's accident story arc. MC will deal with the drama of romancing conflicting sides of two families affected by the same tragedy. Tempers will boil, tears will flow, and old wounds will heal.

To be crystal clear: I am not fetishizing amputees. The attractiveness of the eldest daughter, and the raven-haired family as a whole, stems from their celebration of life and perseverance over unfortunate circumstances. Their story arc focus will be on their positive attitude towards loss, not as much on the ramifications of the loss itself. The romancing and sex scenes of these characters will contain intimacy, eroticism, and a sprinkling of humor just like any of the others I've made.

MH Raven.jpg
The ability to crack a joke and laugh at your circumstances should not be underestimated. None are immune to the slings and arrows of life.

If you're sticking with me then strap in, because 2021 is going to be a wild ride.

-

Note: I added a couple words and emphasized others. Full posts are on my Patreon page.

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Is ovo-ovo IVF a thing in this gameworld? Just wondering how characters can accuse the MC of impregnating them

Reactions: qorl55

Alboe Interactive

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020
Is ovo-ovo IVF a thing in this gameworld? Just wondering how characters can accuse the MC of impregnating them
Since MH is set in a real-world location, all the characters are extremely confused about this extraordinary situation. For the uncensored version, the impregnation aspect will be explained in conjunction with the lore of Fantasy Dating, which will be revealed in a much later update. Until then, there is a reason why I rendered the above promo pictures in 4K. Zoom in and follow the freckles.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Ovo-ovo IVF is a real thing, I just don't believe it's passed clinical testing yet. With a syringe you take the DNA from one egg and inject it into the other. Flush it with calcium ions which simulates what sperm does, and you've created an embryo with no males involved.

But I think I'll just wait and see what you've come up with.

Alboe Interactive

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020
Ovo-ovo IVF is a real thing, I just don't believe it's passed clinical testing yet. With a syringe you take the DNA from one egg and inject it into the other. Flush it with calcium ions which simulates what sperm does, and you've created an embryo with no males involved.

But I think I'll just wait and see what you've come up with.
Really? Fascinating. I might need to incorporate that somehow as a possible reasonable explanation. However, the "true" reason will take some time for players to unravel.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Really? Fascinating. I might need to incorporate that somehow as a possible reasonable explanation. However, the "true" reason will take some time for players to unravel.
Yep. The journal article I read it in is about 5 years old now, so they've probably progressed a bit by now.

And the fun part is that while it means you can have a society without men, the opposite is not. You will always need a woman for the egg, but even if you extracted the DNA from it and put in instead the DNA from two sperm, you'd have a 50% chance of creating another male, a 25% chance of creating a female and a 25% chance of it being completely unviable.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Looks good, I can't think of another lesbian harem game. Fantasy Dating is fun but this is more interesting to me. Hope there will be a lot of different kinks, toys, fetishes.

Alboe Interactive

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020
I know it's been a while since I first announced Motherhood, but I finally have begun preproduction in full. Here is a test shot of the main menu:

mh test.jpg

The main banner image is a placeholder because I've already slightly redesigned some character's looks (mostly hair) since the OP. In the coming months I will be holding several polls for patrons to vote on. I haven't fleshed them all out yet but for sure patrons will have a large say in what MC's domme outfit will be (hint: Leather or Latex). I'm also looking into some custom designs for the Wife's tattoos for patrons to decide as well. All love interests can be renamed, but I may also hold a poll for certain Patreon tiers to decide the default name for a specific character or family.

You'll note the bottom right of the banner states the version is RC1, that is because MH moves at a faster pace than Fantasy Dating. Much like Freeloading Family and Light of my Life, MH uses 2D images over a background for a lot conversation heavy scenes. All sex scenes will still be fully 3D renders. I'm aiming for about 1 ingame week's worth of content for RC1 which should conclude the prologue.

The optional trans and BFF husband voyeurism content is still planned. However, this time around I will ask the player from the beginning if they want a "no dick" playthrough which disables these options from even showing up (psst... Avaron1974). Like FD, the player can decide if they want MC to be topped or not. However, she isn't written to be a switch like Nola and quite obviously leans heavier to the domme side. Again like FD, you'll never be locked out of the more romantic options no matter how many times you pick dominant options.

Due to the Apple vs Epic Games lawsuit dragging itch.io and adult games into the spotlight, I'm in the process of creating a SubscribeStar as a fallback. In addition, I'm redefining the tenants relationship to further separate them from the MC to avoid Sauron's eye Patreon's ire. However, by using the Ren'Py engine and Daz models I recognize that an unofficial patch including text and images containing certain related characters engaging in incestual sexual relations may crop up. I can do nothing to stop that from happening nor condone whenever it occurs.

I'm aiming for a public release on or before October 30th which is the 1-year anniversary of Fantasy Dating. Patrons will have access to test versions in the months leading up to the public release.

Last edited: