VN Ren'Py Motherhood (Lesbian Only) [Development Thread]

deepglugs

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2018
Regarding 4k images, you can always use AI superscaling. It's not as good as pure 4k renders, but it's much better than simply resizing. I can help with that if you want. Hit me up on twitter.

Reactions: Alboe Interactive

Alboe Interactive

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020
Regarding 4k images, you can always use AI superscaling. It's not as good as pure 4k renders, but it's much better than simply resizing. I can help with that if you want. Hit me up on twitter.
Thanks for the offer but 1080p suits me fine for now. My rig can still do 4k when I need it. Maybe once it's time to upgrade my PC I'll weigh the pros and cons of entirely 4k renders some more. Until the whole video card dilemma is sorted out I won't be able to upgrade for a long time anyway.

qorl55

May 23, 2018
A lesbian harem VN, one of the rarest type of VN? Uh, yeah, sign me the heck up, dev.

Wow, there's also a stable marriage, AND the possibility of science babies? That sounds fantastic.

Last edited:

qorl55

May 23, 2018
Due to the Apple vs Epic Games lawsuit dragging itch.io and adult games into the spotlight, I'm in the process of creating a SubscribeStar as a fallback. In addition, I'm redefining the tenants relationship to further separate them from the MC to avoid Sauron's eye Patreon's ire. However, by using the Ren'Py engine and Daz models I recognize that an unofficial patch including text and images containing certain related characters engaging in incestual sexual relations may crop up. I can do nothing to stop that from happening nor condone whenever it occurs.
Wait how is that lawsuit affecting itchio? Are they in trouble?

Also, good call on the optional content, I don't mind trans stuff, but I do mind dicks. Seems you understand your target audience.

Alboe Interactive

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020
Wait how is that lawsuit affecting itchio? Are they in trouble?

Also, good call on the optional content, I don't mind trans stuff, but I do mind dicks. Seems you understand your target audience.
Nothing happened to itch.io yet, just a precautionary move on my part. Itch.io isn't immune to fuckery by the big payment processors. All it takes is a few days of denial of facilitating payments and I guarantee most any business will immediately comply by removing the offending content. So if rewriting a few things keeps me off the radar for longer then I'll do it. Still can't stop randoms from uploading patches though :unsure:.

I'm not bothering with Steam for similar reasons. There is a $100 entry fee to go through their approval process and their track record with adult games is spotty at best. They are still bound by Washington state law and anything "too close" to the line regarding age like teenage characters or school settings is a automatic denial so far as I've found.

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
Not nearly enough. There's this, V.U.L.V.A., C.L.I.T., No-man's Island... those are the only ones I can think of.
I don't think that first two counts as a harem. If in game you can't obtain some content because you don't have some stats or, for example, you should choose between two girls even you like both - it's not really harem.

In addition, I'm redefining the tenants relationship to further separate them from the MC to avoid Sauron's eye Patreon's ire. However, by using the Ren'Py engine and Daz models I recognize that an unofficial patch including text and images containing certain related characters engaging in incestual sexual relations may crop up. I can do nothing to stop that from happening nor condone whenever it occurs.
Just out of curiosity, tenants aren't their daughters? I mean, we all know that incest is banned in many games because of patreon's policy, but I'm wondering how the original relationship between them is conceived and whether the dialogues won't lose their sense without the incest patch?

Alboe Interactive

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020
Just out of curiosity, tenants aren't their daughters? I mean, we all know that incest is banned in many games because of patreon's policy, but I'm wondering how the original relationship between them is conceived and whether the dialogues won't lose their sense without the incest patch?
Once I settle on the details and character backgrounds to create a large overview post, it will make sense. I don't want to spoil anything yet. The relationship dynamic will be... different from a lot of other games.

qorl55

May 23, 2018
Really? Fascinating. I might need to incorporate that somehow as a possible reasonable explanation. However, the "true" reason will take some time for players to unravel.
Yeah I've read about ovo-ovo fertilisation too, years ago, IIRC they used something called IPS cells. They managed to create offspring of 2 male rats, but had some issues with 2 ovums that had to be ironed out and were soon to start tests on human volunteers. Ofc that was years ago, so if they haven't succeeded just yet, it's coming in the near future. Ain't science grand?

Alboe Interactive

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020
4 polls went live on Patreon and SubscribeStar.

One of the options for MC's domme outfit.

MH MC Domme Poll4_tp1.png

A poll to determine if there should be a matching dildo when wearing the domme outfit. BTW, this pic also shows little of another outfit that is blue leather with gold inlays.

MH MC Dildo Blue.png

The first naming poll will decide the default name for the Elder Tenet.

Older Tenet Profile_tp2.png

Lastly, supporters can vote on a word tattoo for MC's wife. Why yes that is a lesbian manicure.

Tattoo Orientation 1.JPG

There is even more posts coming with the updated characters and backgrounds.

Teri Profile_angle3.png

Alboe Interactive

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020
Well shit, one of the polls ended in a tie. Read about it here in this .

One of the possible Domme Outfits for MC:

MH MC Domme Poll2_tp1.png

The Elder Tenet now has a name and it is Morgana as voted by my supporters:

Older Tenet Sub Profile_angle1.png

A test shot of the Best Friend's athletic daughter.

Track Test 2.png

And the post of the revamped models for MC's household comes out later this week. Another angle of the Younger Tenet:

Teri Profile_angle2.png

Reactions: red_faced