VN Ren'Py Motherhood (Lesbian Only) [Development Thread]

Alboe Interactive

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020
In the last picture, her breasts have a weird, unnatural look to them.
After the amount of comments I've read mentioning the same thing, I guess I'll just never use that pose again. It didn't look wrong to me at the time, but it's already rendered so oh well.

Alboe Interactive

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020
I really like the realistic look of the characters! Any idea yet when the first release might happen?
Thanks! I'm a sucker for realism because, for me, it makes the characters and sex scenes feel more alive.

I mentioned release date earlier in the thread:
I'm aiming for a public release on or before October 30th which is the 1-year anniversary of Fantasy Dating. Patrons will have access to test versions in the months leading up to the public release.
This quote is still accurate for now. I'll post something if that changes.

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
Alright, I gotta ask: Did you purposefully change it from tenant to tenet? Because at first I thought it was just a consistent mistake but then you mentioned them in a church context and now I'm confused.

Alboe Interactive

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020
Alright, I gotta ask: Did you purposefully change it from tenant to tenet? Because at first I thought it was just a consistent mistake but then you mentioned them in a church context and now I'm confused.
Yes I did. The original version was tenant, but I've heard whispers that Patreon has been sending devs notices about that. So I went for a entirely different approach and changed the context to tenet. At the start players can choose what title the character's call each other. Titles like "Mother Superior" or whatever the player wants. I figured if this is the hoop I have to jump through, then why not wear a ridiculous costume while doing it?

As I release more Motherhood profile posts, I'll slowly be replacing the info from the original post back in December. Generally everything is the same, I just rearranged a few details. I'm sure once you start playing, you'll hardly notice the differences.

Last edited:
Reactions: NoStepOnSnek

Alboe Interactive

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020
Like I did with the MC's household, supporters are voting on default names to be used in a upcoming profile post about the Best Friend's family.

The Best Friend hasn't changed much since I showed her off last:

BF Mother Profile 2.png

Tier 18 and above supporters are voting on what the Best Friend's Husband looks like. Here are the choices:

BF Husband Poll 3_angle1.png

BF Husband Poll 2_angle1.png

BF Husband Poll 1_angle1.png

I mentioned this in the extended FAQ, but a brief recap: Players can decide if they want MC to share the Best Friend with her husband or not. Those choices combined with others could lead to certain kinks like Hotwifing or Humiliation.

Reactions: F1_V10

Alboe Interactive

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020
Personal opinion: she'd look better with some bush.
I've waffled back and forth on which character gets a bush and how much of it. It comes down to the character's sexual activeness, fetishes, and the skin texture. For the Best Friend, it makes sense that she shaves given how often she has encounters with the MC. However, your comment has given me pause. I just realized it fits this character's backstory better to have little bit of pubic hair for reasons I'll explain in the profile post coming out next weekend. It won't be a full bush, but a compromise between that and clean shaven.

Alboe Interactive

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020
I may be on , but I'm not dead. I've decided to open to the public.

Last edited:

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
from what I've seen the MC won't be futanari, I probably won't play, but I wish Dev good luck I'll just have to hope that the fantasy date will come back soon so I can support it.

Alboe Interactive

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020
i honestly didnt notice the lack of a harem tag but i can agree it seems this game was going for that.

aside from that just cause its a harem game doesnt mean they want every character you see in said harem.

that being said. my main issue was that i wasnt able to avoid Oxar. from what ive seen of motherhood something like that wont happen.

and unless one of the characters are suuuuuuper unlikable i dont see me avoiding anyone. i gues my only question is are kinks gonna be avoidable like in this game?

once again im actually looking forward to motherhood so yeah i dont know if that was asked in that thread.

apologies if im sounding demanding. just trying to get a sense of what to expect.
I'll answer this over here to keep separation between the individual projects.

I will always do my best to make non-vanilla kinks and fetishes optional. However some are unavoidable as that is the nature of the story. For example, pregnancy content for sure is not avoidable. However, certain aspects of pregnancy like lactation play will be. Why? Pregnancy is just one of those things that isn't feasible to make optional. From fairly early on in the story this becomes a factor. As the story, and that character's belly grows, it would be an incredible amount of extra work to re-render a majority of the story. This why a lot games include it only for the ending or maybe a final sex scene.

Once Motherhood is released I will add tags and explain in the OP what I mean by those tags to avoid confusion with what other people think I mean by them. Also, planned tags aren't allowed here (or at least they're not supposed to be). For future tags I'll have to include them on my support pages.

Reactions: Look-see

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
I'll answer this over here to keep separation between the individual projects.

I will always do my best to make non-vanilla kinks and fetishes optional. However some are unavoidable as that is the nature of the story. For example, pregnancy content for sure is not avoidable. However, certain aspects of pregnancy like lactation play will be. Why? Pregnancy is just one of those things that isn't feasible to make optional. From fairly early on in the story this becomes a factor. As the story, and that character's belly grows, it would be an incredible amount of extra work to re-render a majority of the story. This why a lot games include it only for the ending or maybe a final sex scene.

Once Motherhood is released I will add tags and explain in the OP what I mean by those tags to avoid confusion with what other people think I mean by them. Also, planned tags aren't allowed here (or at least they're not supposed to be). For future tags I'll have to include them on my support pages.
ty for the response. so yeah still looking forward to it then and good luck.(y)

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Bdsm Images looks really hot :love:. Renders are stunning (y).
Will there be footdom scenes? I am a fan of that :LOL:.

Alboe Interactive

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020
Bdsm Images looks really hot :love:. Renders are stunning (y).
Will there be footdom scenes? I am a fan of that :LOL:.
Actually, I just realized I never posted pics of the finalized version of MC's Domme outfit here (you can see part of it in the group photo earlier in this thread). You're in luck!

MH MC Domme Profile_angle3.png

MH MC Domme Profile_angle1.png

Does this answer your question?

JK, I'll explain further. I saw you also posted in the Fantasy Dating thread and liked the foot fetish options for Oxar's sex scene. My patrons voted for the stockings in that scene and also wanted future scenes with heels. TBH heels don't really fit the personality of Fantasy Dating's MC, but for Motherhood the shoe most definitely fits.

However, the first sex scenes for Motherhood aren't completed yet so I couldn't say if any foot fetish related options will make it into the first release. I will say that I'll make sure other kinks aren't placed behind feet based options. I realize I made a mistake with Oxar's scene in Fantasy Dating by combining CBT and foot fetish into a single choice (and I hope to fix it one day).

Players are divided on feet stuff and are usually lovers or haters of it with little in between. Where applicable, I design options for kinks to be split into "done to someone else" and "done to the MC". Kinks like foot fetish will be further subdivided because some might be okay with heels but not the naked feet themselves. Keep in mind that I can't provide a zillion alternate options so there may not be replacement renders and the game will jump to the next part instead if the player skips over a kink.

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Actually, I just realized I never posted pics of the finalized version of MC's Domme outfit here (you can see part of it in the group photo earlier in this thread). You're in luck!

View attachment 1392952

View attachment 1392953

This is what I am talking about.....she looks stunning :love:. I have a feeling that this is going to be awesome :).
You have increased my curiosity more:LOL:. Will she be barefoot? That's my thing. Of cause it's up to you.

However, the first sex scenes for Motherhood aren't completed yet so I couldn't say if any foot fetish related options will make it into the first release. I will say that I'll make sure other kinks aren't placed behind feet based options. I realize I made a mistake with Oxar's scene in Fantasy Dating by combining CBT and foot fetish into a single choice (and I hope to fix it one day).
I had no problem with that. For me personally I loved it :). I like footdom scenes :LOL:. Like you said foot fetish is different for everyone. Some guys will turned on just watching a foot.
For me It's different. Women have to seduce me with her foot, some dominant dirty talking will be awesome with that and I like natural toes, nail polish.....not for me.
But some guys love that.

Players are divided on feet stuff and are usually lovers or haters of it with little in between. Where applicable, I design options for kinks to be split into "done to someone else" and "done to the MC". Kinks like foot fetish will be further subdivided because some might be okay with heels but not the naked feet themselves. Keep in mind that I can't provide a zillion alternate options so there may not be replacement renders and the game will jump to the next part instead if the player skips over a kink.
Yes, I understand. But don't focus on that too much because you can't impress everyone. Do what you think is best and you will get the audience eventually. It's just my opinion. Do what you think is best :).
Now I can't wait for the update :LOL:

Last edited:
Reactions: Alboe Interactive

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018

View attachment 1392952

View attachment 1392953

JK, I'll explain further. I saw you also posted in the Fantasy Dating thread and liked the foot fetish options for Oxar's sex scene. My patrons voted for the stockings in that scene and also wanted future scenes with heels. TBH heels don't really fit the personality of Fantasy Dating's MC, but for Motherhood the shoe most definitely fits.

i find it weird im most fascinated about the color of the outfit. most of the time its either black or red:LOL:

Reactions: Alboe Interactive