Onedge

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2020
To be fair, that's a rather realistic flaw. Ask anyone who's dated/married the wrong person before. :ROFLMAO:
I mean, she's still in love with her husband. It's not like she forgot about him and went on a cheating spree. The narrative is that she's doing it for him. And this would be fine if she thought it didn't involve anything sexual, but what she's asked for is to do *everything* sexual.

Jan 7, 2022
Guys, someone please tell me how much content is there in the game at the moment.

Are there at least 20+ H events? Are there any repeatable H-events?

Is it worth it to play now or wait for a couple of more updates for more content?

Jul 21, 2019
This japanese game should have a protagonist could has the real peagant model and the nice shape of adult. its more big tits and big ass again. i wish i could have setting to resize the model to be look thin and slimmy. to become fat is easy, to become thin way too hard you know.

eddardbolton

Jul 21, 2019
This japanese game should have a protagonist could has the real peagant model and the nice shape of adult. its more big tits and big ass again. i wish i could have setting to resize the model to be look thin and slimmy. to become fat is easy, to become thin way too hard you know.
It's not for you then. I'm armenian, we like it when they fat and hairy like wild boars.

Very promising start, taking off my hat, atmospheric and exciting. Definitely will buy if it somehow lands on DL. I beg only for a more diverse hairy options in armpits and betwen the legs to little for me now.

htc89234

Jan 27, 2018
For some reason most other comments with this were deleted, but I'd like to reiterate that I too just got the microsoft defender warning about Bladabindi backdoor on this file. If it is a false positive, it is the first and only false positive I've gotten out of 5 years using this site... which doesn't really instill me much hope that it's a false positive.

Reactions: MonoGatari

Avilio

May 29, 2017
After the intro, I went to the forest. I went down to its lower right corner and saw a cave there. There were goblins in it, I erased them, then opened a chest. The cave has 2 exits: the first is the same entrance, the second is in the upper left corner of the cave. No matter which of the exits I try to use, the game always crashes when I appear in the forest... Has anyone else encountered this? At first it showed an error about some file, but the following exits were without errors.

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
For some reason most other comments with this were deleted, but I'd like to reiterate that I too just got the microsoft defender warning about Bladabindi backdoor on this file. If it is a false positive, it is the first and only false positive I've gotten out of 5 years using this site... which doesn't really instill me much hope that it's a false positive.
most likely false positive, uploader is well known and probably won't spread a virus across the website, unlikely that the dev would either... there were many cases like this on the website.

raihankun777

Aug 18, 2020
guys i really need help to find the last pixie flower, i only got 3 of them its already 2 days trying to find it

Janako

Dec 31, 2018
When you love the art but the NTR and story aspect is fucking trash.
I'm not even upset it's NTR, I'm upset it's BAD NTR. I'd take god damn lust crest/curses over this any day.

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes