Discord Server for artists and developers. (and Daz stuff)

celtic1138

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017
Hi. I would like to join the discord server. I working on 3 months daz and renpy. If still acite this sever, can i join?
Invites will be sent, only upon pm'ing a request to DevHub17 saying why you want to join. Also mention if you're a developer or artist, if that's the case please attach some kind of proof of your work.

sickfreed

Apr 13, 2019
Hello,
I am an aspiring artist looking forward to learning coding and making Visual novels and all sorts of things in the future. Is it possible to get an invite?

KinneyX23

Modder
Game Developer
Dec 20, 2016
TessSadist
Hey would you mind telling me your Discord name so I can check how you were welcomed and try to make sure it won't happen again. :)

Edit: Nevermind, found it. You were part of the server for 2 minutes. Right after you joined someone made a joke about the number of new members we had in the last few days. That apparently was too much already and you left again before we even had the chance to properly welcome you.

Last edited:

outsider artisan

Developer of Succubus Stories.
Game Developer
Jun 14, 2020
Is this closed to the general public again? Seems like it goes back and forth.

How active is this server? Worth joining to talk shop and ask questions and stuff?

KinneyX23

Modder
Game Developer
Dec 20, 2016
Yes we do have a public invite from time to time. Right now you have to contact the account linked in the OP to get an invite.
As for the activity, well it's not like F95, where there are always 10 to 20 people talking, but the activity is good and you often get an answer to questions shortly after you asked.

outsider artisan

Developer of Succubus Stories.
Game Developer
Jun 14, 2020
I'm not sure what to say in order to get approved, haha. I guess I'll wait for it to become public again.

CRISDARK31

Game Developer
Oct 18, 2018
Hello a question on which server channel can I ask for help as I am looking for support from a renpy programmer

Corellien

Aug 19, 2019
Great! I've joined! I'm a very beginner, it can be a good place to learn from the others...