Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
WHAT DO I DO WHERE IT SAYS "LOOK AROUND"
start looking in the town for people that need help, Kitty in the park and Lisa's daughter in the restaurant help them and try to talk to every NPC until you see "Look for Debra" on the task list

Reactions: darkel2001

darkel2001

Jul 29, 2021
Fuck I just finished the day 15 and always the third month update is very good, and finally we have more than just the relationship between Fred and Debra, the story gets interesting.

Reactions: Noce

necrus1

Sep 3, 2020
I don't know, as always I have mixed feelings in each update, nothing with kitty, or lidia, or anika, or ciri, or anna, anett or grandma and to top it off the scene with D leaves us wanting, I don't know after 15 days I was expecting a good wild sex scene, but no...

Reactions: Noce

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
I don't know, as always I have mixed feelings in each update, nothing with kitty, or lidia, or anika, or ciri, or anna, anett or grandma and to top it off the scene with D leaves us wanting, I don't know after 15 days I was expecting a good wild sex scene, but no...
At least this time it wasn't a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. But I get you all these characters just to use the same old ones that already have sex, but well I hope the next update doesn't go to the same old formula again and makes things uninteresting again.

groknatarz

Donor
Apr 29, 2020
Here it is bois enjoy ,and pls i know i m bad at english T_T forgive me

now go back to cake shop and click on cat
(now u can go check on pool there only grandmaa is in pool talk to her XD)
now go to debra room and talk to her
Does not work for me, they both are sitting in the pool together. This part is either missing a step, or the game is bugged. (also likely)

Reactions: fapzonetk

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Here it is bois enjoy ,and pls i know i m bad at english T_T forgive me
I found a missing couple of steps
now go to tent (green tent left side of the school) and click on cat
now go back to cake shop and click on cat
Talk to the two women outside supermarket
Talk to the third woman that appears
Talk to the two women outside supermarket again
(now u can go check on pool there only grandmaa is in pool talk to her XD)

2.50 star(s) 41 Votes