Zkorey

Feb 28, 2018
Added on the gallery day 15, i used the new resolution for all the gif (not the one who show the model,since i upload the full model directly) , so check the quality and see the difference this will be good for discreen too when he will repost on twitter hope he like:
i do appreciate what you're doing, improving the quality of the art, its really a great job, but i think would be better if you drop the link for the game as well, this way we can play the game first and after that we could look at the galery with a better quality without any problem.

you're doing a amazing work improving the quality like that.

Dec 12, 2020
Added on the gallery day 15, i used the new resolution for all the gif (not the one who show the model,since i upload the full model directly) , so check the quality and see the difference this will be good for discreen too when he will repost on twitter hope he like:
If I can throw a pie in your face and give you 1000 bad smiley emoji I just might be mad enough to!

• Haha
Reactions: Noce

Zkorey

Feb 28, 2018
If I can throw a pie in your face and give you 1000 bad smiley emoji I just might be mad enough to!
well if all this is because of the spoiler, in one way or another he warned, he just forgot to put the TAG Spoiler. i didnt click because i knew there would have spoilers

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
mega.nz/file/PhxwDYBQ#EMo5wvO2DxU7D1tp6RJv9JlDlXOn5MRXcV2mQNLNVa4D KEY: EMo5wvO2DxU7D1tp6RJv9JlDl

I only managed to get the android version
Just copy the whole thing and enjoy

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
Inusen found out like always so the Android link is dead

(The only reason I shared this was because of my unreasonable Ban from his patreon)

Finally a good update and I feel great that I share the link with you guys

Cheers.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: neviem

SOYVALENTINA

Jul 5, 2021
boys the point is that i write that was the gallery XD, i know people like to play first but not all of them, i shared the gallery for a feedback and for next you guys play. But i not force anyone to see if doesn't want spoiler. But appreciate you like

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
boys the point is that i write that was the gallery XD, i know people like to play first but not all of them, i shared the gallery for a feedback and for next you guys play. But i not force anyone to see if doesn't want spoiler. But appreciate you like
Yeah and I love how you do the gallery, but just to be safe next time just add a spoiler tag (If anyone else doesn't have self control and watches it after that then no one will complain)

Dec 12, 2020
you couldve posted an encoded link for us to download

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
Inusen found out like always so the Android link is dead

(The only reason I shared this was because of my unreasonable Ban from his patreon)

Finally a good update and I feel great that I share the link with you guys

Cheers.
Without spoiling what the scene is, who gets scenes this update?

2.50 star(s) 41 Votes