Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
Hopefully we get bigger or more frequent updates. I keep thinking the update would be out by now considering how close to the end of the month it is
Maybe Inusen changed the update cycle and is going to be on the 30th or 31, we'll at this point I might as well wait for the free version on the 9th of the next month.

rulaze

Jul 8, 2019
Maybe Inusen changed the update cycle and is going to be on the 30th or 31, we'll at this point I might as well wait for the free version on the 9th of the next month.
Yeah I was one of the people thinking it was out for the $20 patrons last week. But, considering we have heard nothing about the content in this release, I have to believe it isn't out. I can't imagine paying 20 every month for what amounts to a week of early access if it(paid version) comes out this week.

Zkorey

Feb 28, 2018
Hopefully we get bigger or more frequent updates. I keep thinking the update would be out by now considering how close to the end of the month it is
we've been listening to this bigger content of since the MD

tbh, i dont truly believe thats gonna happen.

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
we've been listening to this bigger content of since the MD

tbh, i dont truly believe thats gonna happen.
Same here... I believe it when I see it since I used to follow his twitter he always says the more patreon we get the more stuff the game is gonna get and after some updates it feels the same, with the exception of update 12 that really added at least 4 characters after that it went back to just one characters and maybe longer animations which is a shame, not saying he has to do 4 characters every update but at least add 2? I don't know is kinda fishy.

Zkorey

Feb 28, 2018
Same here... I believe it when I see it since I used to follow his twitter he always says the more patreon we get the more stuff the game is gonna get and after some updates it feels the same, with the exception of update 12 that really added at least 4 characters after that it went back to just one characters and maybe longer animations which is a shame, not saying he has to do 4 characters every update but at least add 2? I don't know is kinda fishy.
you're absolutely right...

this notes of ''the more patreon do we get more content you will receive'' its just to get more people to pledge then...

as with the MD, they almost reached the goal of 800 promising that we will be getting more content and a longer animations but in the end nothing really changes..

Discreen vision already reached that old MD goal..

it is almost at 1000 patreons.

Reactions: Noce

Iceloo

Sep 20, 2019
Added on the gallery day 15, i used the new resolution for all the gif (not the one who show the model,since i upload the full model directly) , so check the quality and see the difference this will be good for discreen too when he will repost on twitter hope he like:
Thanks for your work !

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
Added on the gallery day 15, i used the new resolution for all the gif (not the one who show the model,since i upload the full model directly) , so check the quality and see the difference this will be good for discreen too when he will repost on twitter hope he like:
Spoiler. It's not good to post this because a lot of people here are just waiting to play day 15. You better post a link to the game.

Zkorey

Feb 28, 2018
can you share the download link of day 15 please?

Jan 2, 2019
why wont you just drop the link for the update? nobody gonna watch this because everyone wants to play the update

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
I agree with everyone here wait for the people to play the game and then share the gallery

Reactions: darkel2001
2.50 star(s) 41 Votes