Damiantheman

Jan 8, 2022
Can someone please help me in Secret of the house day 14. I delivered all the cake but the customers are not leaving. Im playing on android. Thank you guys.

Zkorey

Feb 28, 2018
What makes you think its out? I dont see anything on patreon
i just think, i'm not a patreon and i'm not checking all the time, if you dont see anything on patreon so its not out yet. 1-2 days ago i've see people saying it was out for higher patreon tiers. fact is, isn't going to be released here so soon, probably at the beginning of the month like always have been

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
i just think, i'm not a patreon and i'm not checking all the time, if you dont see anything on patreon so its not out yet. 1-2 days ago i've see people saying it was out for higher patreon tiers. fact is, isn't going to be released here so soon, probably at the beginning of the month like always have been
U do not have to be a subscriber to check his patreon page. U can go on there and look whenever you want to see if the update is out

SOYVALENTINA

Jul 5, 2021
i'm planning to revamp the quality of the gallery since i sawed discreen using the gif on his twitter too, but i don't feel satisfied watching them in that quality. I will work for remake all in better quality with bonus too like this for example 202.gif

And i can make different variations too for example like this one too, (can't sucking this much)
206fullbonus.gif

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
i'm planning to revamp the quality of the gallery since i sawed discreen using the gif on his twitter too, but i don't feel satisfied watching them in that quality. I will work for remake all in better quality with bonus too like this for example View attachment 1725790

And i can make different variations too for example like this one too, (can't sucking this much)
View attachment 1725796
There are easier ways, I capture video using FRAPS:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Pizzoo8

Feb 8, 2020
i don't think is possible but anyone have a save of the preavious scene of this game? cause don't exist a gallery

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
No update yet, but does anyone know what the deal is with the new patreon message talking about more content now that they hit a sub goal?

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
No update yet, but does anyone know what the deal is with the new patreon message talking about more content now that they hit a sub goal?
Same old news if we hit this goal or get more patrons we'll do more animations and do more for the game like they said with milftoon drama back in the day.

That's what I assume it is about.

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
Same old news if we hit this goal or get more patrons we'll do more animations and do more for the game like they said with milftoon drama back in the day.

That's what I assume it is about.
Hopefully we get bigger or more frequent updates. I keep thinking the update would be out by now considering how close to the end of the month it is

Reactions: Noce
2.50 star(s) 41 Votes