Lugz101

Jun 28, 2019
The game is basically 0.5-1hourish exhausting gameplay of "pick up that can in city 12 and if you watch the black cat at district violet at dusk you will have a 50% chance to interact with the trash can next to your house, talk to a homeless man in another city, fly to another country, retrieve homeless man's undies from that country, return, give the homeless man's undies to the black cat in district violet and she will give you a key from your backyard in which you will find a spot covered with blue rocks that you need to dig up using a shovel, finding a shovel is your next quest"
that leads to 1 minute of some light ecchi stuff like panty shots that doesn't even save as this game has no recollection function

Yes it's a shame the artwork is nice and deserves a better game.

I gave up half way into the game after 3 days of playing. Feed the cat, give it dog food, don't work, give milk, don't work, need to give fish, need to catch fish, build a fishing pole, get the tree branch to make pole, don't work, need secateurs, don't work, need saw.... Every time run back to the house true a maze of 8 doors.. o my good.. I like a slow build up to the action but this is too slow...the game really needs a quick map for fast travel at least.

Nullx54

Jun 4, 2017
Only one sex scene this update. And of course it's ANOTHER one with Liza... AGAIN.

Cmon dev, idk if you're doing this because you don't want to animate new scenes (reminsicent of Dr Bones), but that sex scene makes it feel like that's the case. A random, unprompted sex scene with a character who already has animations for sex but wasn't even part of the main story this episode... kinda sus.

All in all a terrible update where the only sex scene is with a rinsed out character you've already banged twice, and she wasn't even the main focus of this update! Disappointing truly.

Yikes
If the next update also only has one as well then this game ain't work it and Inusen can go broken.

Great talent, poor sense.

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
I can't play it. when I click nothing happens, the log file does not appear and there is no display of the game. even though day 13 can. help me
Perhaps you are trying to run a version of the game that is incompatible with your system. If you have Windows x32, there are two exe files in the game folder, the first one is for x64 and will not start, choose the second one called: TheSecretOfTheHouseChapter2-32 and start it.

iashtal

Jul 30, 2019
Perhaps you are trying to run a version of the game that is incompatible with your system. If you have Windows x32, there are two exe files in the game folder, the first one is for x64 and will not start, choose the second one called: TheSecretOfTheHouseChapter2-32 and start it.
still no log file appears and no game display. Although previous versions can. my windows 64x. I have turned off the protection application

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
still no log file appears and no game display. Although previous versions can. my windows 64x. I have turned off the protection application
It is very strange. You may have downloaded and are trying to run the MacOS version, perhaps? Try to completely uninstall this game and download from this link:

MEGA Day 14

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
I don't expect anything. Just stating a fact which you seem to interpret as something else.
That's not the point, of course :) I know the game's release date for patrons, but I'm not a patron myself. Therefore, I always download the free version and advise others. If there is an opportunity not to piracy, but to get the game legally, I always do that. Let it be three weeks later, but this is also a plus - during this time the dev will fix possible bugs and we get a more stable version of the game.

rulaze

Jul 8, 2019
That's not the point, of course :) I know the game's release date for patrons, but I'm not a patron myself. Therefore, I always download the free version and advise others. If there is an opportunity not to piracy, but to get the game legally, I always do that. Let it be three weeks later, but this is also a plus - during this time the dev will fix possible bugs and we get a more stable version of the game.
Then we are in accord. This has happened in this thread before over the same thing. I do not mind waiting just like you, hell if I could confirm that we get a good sex scene with Debra I'd pay the 20 myself.

2.50 star(s) 41 Votes