IXL

Jul 28, 2017
I had played the earlier version of this. I managed to make the coffee, but I dont seem to be able to pick up the coffee cup to take it to grandma, or fill the water to make another... Is this a bug chaps?

ikstarven

Dec 1, 2019
The game is basically 0.5-1hourish exhausting gameplay of "pick up that can in city 12 and if you watch the black cat at district violet at dusk you will have a 50% chance to interact with the trash can next to your house, talk to a homeless man in another city, fly to another country, retrieve homeless man's undies from that country, return, give the homeless man's undies to the black cat in district violet and she will give you a key from your backyard in which you will find a spot covered with blue rocks that you need to dig up using a shovel, finding a shovel is your next quest"
that leads to 1 minute of some light ecchi stuff like panty shots that doesn't even save as this game has no recollection function

marta12

Dec 10, 2017
I cant run day 14, like exe file doesnt do anything, previous versions runs normaly. There is anything to do with this version?

Last edited:

Nemesiz691

Sep 16, 2018
why can't we see the sex scene with grandma and why weren't we the ones who caught her first nothing against but I didn't really like this part, this game has a bit of an NTR vibe I'm not a fan of this genre but I play it just for the scenes I hope it's only with the grandma that this happens but I didn't like that someone took the flight first before us, if it had shown the scene I wouldn't care so much but as it didn't show it kind of demotivated me to play because we know that NTR happens and we can't do anything with it and we can't even see the scenes.
Y what happen to the hot gilf? Someone bang her instead of mc?

Reactions: TwilightPinkiePie

Jack-ish

Jul 12, 2018
I'm guessing it'll be about 10 more updates before the Debra sex scenes. Not worth paying any attention until then.

Dragovich189

Jun 2, 2020
Only one sex scene this update. And of course it's ANOTHER one with Liza... AGAIN.

Cmon dev, idk if you're doing this because you don't want to animate new scenes (reminsicent of Dr Bones), but that sex scene makes it feel like that's the case. A random, unprompted sex scene with a character who already has animations for sex but wasn't even part of the main story this episode... kinda sus.

All in all a terrible update where the only sex scene is with a rinsed out character you've already banged twice, and she wasn't even the main focus of this update! Disappointing truly.

Yikes

Reactions: Silf

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
I'm guessing it'll be about 10 more updates before the Debra sex scenes. Not worth paying any attention until then.
The scene at the end of day 13 isn't it a sex scene? It was real sex between the MC and Debra pretending to be asleep. It's just that you, like the majority on this forum, mistakenly believe that sex is only the penetration of the penis into the vagina (or anus:)). This is a teenage primitive attitude towards sex, and this is of course wrong.

• Angry
Reactions: eheheh and Jack-ish

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
Why is the thread updated? The update was posted a while ago, what’s the deal just bug fixes?

2.50 star(s) 41 Votes