Arklm

Oct 8, 2020
Anyone know how to use the seeds in the game "If You Do 1 + 2 + 3 v2020.11.08"? Normally I should have them ... or do we unlock them after the Viking King leaves?

EDIT: I got my answer: the indicated tool was not the right one.

Last edited:

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
It is a shame that they are only mini games instead of a big game more in shape.
Likewise good art.

Arklm

Oct 8, 2020
I have a question: after creating a field and helping the viking king to leave, is there anything left to do currently in "If You Do 1 + 2 + 3 v2020.11.08"?

niarrhhh

Mar 13, 2020
the secret of the house is not opening for me at all, it's just stuck as a subproccess on the task manager

also i've noticed that the .exe file is for 32-bit systems, which could be the source of the issue, is there anyway to get a 64-bit version of it?

D V dev leaved this forum

D V st
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
Rapaeal said:
lmao dv storybook has just one fucking Chapter and this crook shows us CH 1~10 in the menu or screenshot, this is bullshit
You know i wont give you 10 chapters at once becasue I am working on them still. You will get chapters after each other when they are finished.

RetroPirate said:
Is the GILF in The Secret of the House original character or based (her design) on milftoon material? I recall reading similar to her design milftoon comic.
She is total original.

Rackeh said:
I need help where to hide the papers on a safe place
Give it to Debra.

"
It is a shame that they are only mini games instead of a big game more in shape.
Likewise good art. "

The games are not mini games, calling a 20-40 minutes gameplay a mini game is a joke. These games have continuations and get expanded every month a bit. Spreading a rumor of mini games and demos are unfair:( I have a mini game: Gasmine mini games. The other games have a lot of content BUt if you just make the steps needed you will MISS a lot of sexy stuffs! Loot after, folow Debra , try out all the ways. Factotum has a lot of multy ways with Ancika, Andrew. Did he punch you? I think not. Did you aks Alexander to stay out long? There are several variations in game but if you just click it ina direction you wont see.Clicking dialogs like crazy will lead to not understand and fast finishing. A visula novel text needs to be read.

I WORKED BY MT BUT they did not show my name . They did not handle the game, suppporters and my work as it should be in my opinion.I quited it and I will not like to read hater comment about this.
I made All characters myself there as well, some are based on old disney characters but Gloria, Linda , Athlete and some other characters like Teacher was found out by me in design(Some by characteristic as well).
In secret of teh house i made all characters originally. If you do: Only Charmen is showing Aurora design, the other girls like Fauna, Odett.. are total original!

Also people please notice I am total alone in the projects and let us see how many work i delivered for you in this 3 months since October 12. 2020:
Factotum 1
Factotum Expnaded
If you do 1, 2, 3
The secret of teh house Day 1,2
Gasmine mini game+ Halloween Expansion

Discreen Vision storybook chapter 1.
(+ 3 Artbook, Comic pages and several pinups, animations)

The money I earn after taxes From the games is 20 USD SO my real budget is 20 usd.. Telling there is a few content is just funny. I make even more visual content than by MD per update!
Please support me with one single dollar and I will increase the content but what would you offer for 20 usd?
I prepare more games at once. I continue them after each other: asking me to stop this i s unfair. I want to have my own freedom to prepare games i like. For the amount i earn I guess I give patrons enough content. Only those people should support me who really like my works. Thank you!
My games are all running and I continue them , The more patrons ask will continue faster I opened polls and I can track which one is more popular.

Last edited:

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
There is a bug, I cannot leave the corridor when trying to get the TV. Heres the save.

Nothing I try will let me leave.

D V dev leaved this forum

D V st
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
There is a bug, I cannot leave the corridor when trying to get the TV. Heres the save.

Nothing I try will let me leave.
I know this, it is repaired and in next update it will be ok. There is a BAck button down on screen - click as many times you roll back and enter the corridor again. You clicked on the door and the same time The dialog appeared for the TV .. When you entered the corridor with the enterance wait for the text do not click any after clicking on the dialog you can click normally!

Reactions: IXL

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
I know this, it is repaired and in next update it will be ok. There is a BAck button down on screen - click as many times you roll back and enter the corridor again. You clicked on the door and the same time The dialog appeared for the TV .. When you entered the corridor with the enterance wait for the text do not click any after clicking on the dialog you can click normally!
Perfect, thanks.

jimbo_1234

Jan 21, 2020
The secret of the house is sooooo amazing !! This is fantastic, I almost got a heart attack when it said this is end for this version ... noooooooo. I love it, exactly what I need, story and write is amazing and unique, the art is fantastic....you are amazing man, excellent work, thank you ! :) :)

ayazen

Nov 5, 2017
It seems I'm in a bug for this one. I can't wash the bedsheet nor find the right place to wash it. Anyone here with the same issue? 1612378156893.png

2.50 star(s) 38 Votes