Antihero69

Sep 12, 2022
Yeah, I agree: a total joke of an update, definitely not 9 months' worth of work. You would expect something of a banger update with how much time supposedly went into this, but it was all mostly just walking around and inspecting chicks. What's more, most of the scenes are with chicks the MC has already been with--borrrrrriiiiiiiiinnnnggggg
My only problem wasn't boring sex with lisa and debra , it was the potentials he wasted with some characters like new girl who looks like smaller debra , she could have been a good story like fred banging her and then debra see fred cheating on her with someone looks like her, but inusen ruined it with the new girl having sex in middle of park and saying that cringe line " im not talking to people im having sex with because my mother told me don't talk to strangers so I'm just fucking them" like is this your humor or this is how your parents met (inusen's parents)? ? Or after 12 day in game and after two whole patches from patch 1 to patch 3 , rita come and we think finally a sex with normal size girl but no she break up with fred and a second later instead of a sex with rita, we have to watch a fat ugly girl masturbating!!!!
All we got 2 sex with super big tits middle age women and a 69 with a old lady

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: karding777

SOYVALENTINA

Jul 5, 2021
Even if i said to not rush , this update is so bad that i'm almost done, finished lidia, so i think i'm missing only liza part and it's done. Will be so fun that my gallery got more stuff then the one actual in game, even more worth then pay 80$ for get high quality pinups that should be free for everyone (spoiler they will be anyway in the gallery XD). If still someone want to remove the background from the cili pic i sent in the other post will be a great help , considering also what a big work i'm doing here so a little help is always appreciate (y)

447noeffect.jpg

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
Even if i said to not rush , this update is so bad that i'm almost done, finished lidia, so i think i'm missing only liza part and it's done. Will be so fun that my gallery got more stuff then the one actual in game, even more worth then pay 80$ for get high quality pinups that should be free for everyone (spoiler they will be anyway in the gallery XD). If still someone want to remove the background from the cili pic i sent in the other post will be a great help , considering also what a big work i'm doing here so a little help is always appreciate (y)

View attachment 3508296

cili_clean.png

Last edited:

SOYVALENTINA

Jul 5, 2021
uh nice thanks, is a lot of work less to do later, by the way finished all and i think i will upload the stuff tomorrow in the gallery. Liza part was total messed up, what i understand is that this guy is making 100 fucking frame of a move animation in low quality because, 10 frame in high quality are less big then 100 in low size, so like that can make people think the update is big cause the file size but is just because is increasing the frame. That's terrible even high tier basically saw the game in low quality since have that stuff , and no they don't recive any animation in high quality like he said on twitter and i think can be reported for saying such a thing. Honestly not understand how even big tier patreon don't say anything about this shitty stuff at this point are just brain dead for continuing support

529.gif

look the difference from this and the cili png up XD , 1000x563 on a game , you understand how low quality zoomed this shit is when you play

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
somone can help me i can activate the cili scene and i can progress in take the med from eric in the playing through

SOYVALENTINA

Jul 5, 2021
The update worked, here i post the link, if there is a way for pin the post or put in the front page would be great for not having people ask all the times XD. Also good stuff coming for the edit gallery too

[Discreen Vision/Inusen] The Secret Of The House: Day 1 to 20:
[Discreen Vision/Inusen] The Secret Of The House: Day 21 to 25:

224-3talking.gif

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
The update worked, here i post the link, if there is a way for pin the post or put in the front page would be great for not having people ask all the times XD. Also good stuff coming for the edit gallery too

[Discreen Vision/Inusen] The Secret Of The House: Day 1 to 20:
[Discreen Vision/Inusen] The Secret Of The House: Day 21 to 25:

View attachment 3517289
Bro the cili scene is pure garbage $80 for shit like that wow

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
Bro the cili scene is pure garbage $80 for shit like that wow
That scene is also available in the game for those Patrons who pay $20, although I wouldn’t pay even $1 and I’m never going to do that. Moreover, in the next update (if we ever wait for its release in this life) this scene will still be available to everyone

Reactions: zechosen and Noce
2.50 star(s) 38 Votes