RabbitHole69

Jun 11, 2019
Man I think it's unfair to leak the game here on the same day it gets released on patreon. Specially when the dev himself is willing to share the game for free just with a little delay. Ik it's pirate site but I think pirates have some kind of code of honor too. Well it's just what I think. I really like the game and the art so I'd love to see the dev make good money out of it.

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
Man I think it's unfair to leak the game here on the same day it gets released on patreon. Specially when the dev himself is willing to share the game for free just with a little delay. Ik it's pirate site but I think pirates have some kind of code of honor too. Well it's just what I think. I really like the game and the art so I'd love to see the dev make good money out of it.
code of honor? lmao

arcalite

May 30, 2017
After you put the thing into the coffee maker after the water splashes, is is it bugged again for anyone else? cant click on anything

Vpaurel

Feb 8, 2020
What are you supposed to do on Day 2 of Secret of the House? Clicked on the envelop, picked up the dog and now i'm in the living room and nothing happens when I click on anything.

Edit: Had to load into an older version of the game and click on Debra.
As far as I can tell if you eat the Sandwich it will soft lock the game for Day 2. Don't eat the sandwich and you should be able to talk to Debra.

Zantei

Sep 22, 2018
Yeah stuck on day 2 as well, I didn't eat the sandwich, I completed all tasks including telling her the n-th root of 3 or whatever. I wake up, move the papers, pick up the dog, go to the living room, Grandma talks mad shit, and then nothing can't interact with anything.

Nemesiz691

Sep 16, 2018
How to i implement this save to the game playing android by the way. New to these so. Help anyone

Karmas88

May 13, 2018
Yeah stuck on day 2 as well, I didn't eat the sandwich, I completed all tasks including telling her the n-th root of 3 or whatever. I wake up, move the papers, pick up the dog, go to the living room, Grandma talks mad shit, and then nothing can't interact with anything.
On page 34 there is a save file, rename it as one of your savefiles, and then replace it.

Last edited:
Reactions: h.molina44

StrangeSilver

Jan 20, 2021
Can you fixed The Secret of The House bugs because for some reason is it won't let me place dog down and can't click anything

jimbo_1234

Jan 21, 2020
Anybody found the pawnshop ? Or what is that. I got the paper to go to the store and get back grandma's necklace but I dont see any store, any day 7 is over.
Maybe its a bug ?

2.50 star(s) 41 Votes