Feb 27, 2021
Okay there has to be a fix to Secrets of the House Day 2, because everyone is getting the same problem in the living room and no one has stated a clear solution yet that doesn't involve skipping days of the game.

Reactions: zjalaran

MysticXcore

Mar 16, 2018
me too. -.- try every thing, then give up delete the game =(
did anyone find a fix for it???
EDIT: I tried everything and nothing seem to work or maybe the progress is under development, I have no clue at all :/ but it could be the reason probably...

Last edited:

Tod666

Sep 15, 2019
hello, i have the same problem as other people i am stuck on day 2 if anyone has a solution thanks in advance !!

darkyamidesu

Oct 26, 2017
i got some savegame for The Secret of the House (v2021.07.26)
Just extract the file into game folder..

*added*
I do belive this savefile are started from the beginning..
(so you can "look"some scene without doing some "work to do")

Note for individual saveslot
mostly before major thing / "something happened"..
(like a scene or pose that i like)

Last edited:
Feb 27, 2021
Okay forget my last comment because simple answer is find older versions of the game, download. Play to day 2 past bug point, save. Exit then open up the current version of the game, save is there. Problem solved for now.

Gloom21

Apr 26, 2018
Okay forget my last comment because simple answer is find older versions of the game, download. Play to day 2 past bug point, save. Exit then open up the current version of the game, save is there. Problem solved for now.
Could you upload the save file

BonesLover

Dec 1, 2019
Yeah im completely stuck I have no clue where the thread is located. Also there is no park ive clicked every little thing on the map.

2.50 star(s) 41 Votes