shran

Dec 26, 2016
this update was kind of a letdown , scene with liza was ok but too long and the minigame with it was not fun

and no action with debra in 8 updates is really sad

I feel like its going to be milftoon drama all over again with 17/18 month of update before some action

• Sad
Reactions: Brevity Chaos

Fayrus

Jul 22, 2017
Awesome job like always, gorgeous art-style. The only thing that I dislike a bit is the wasted chance in the bathroom.. so painful :cry::ROFLMAO:. Also, it's just my opinion, but I would've loved to see
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That being said, impreccable update! Thank you very much for sharing!

Reactions: antokar

D V dev leaved this forum

D V st
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
A
Awesome job like always, gorgeous art-style. The only thing that I dislike a bit is the wasted chance in the bathroom.. so painful :cry::ROFLMAO:. Also, it's just my opinion, but I would've loved to see
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That being said, impreccable update! Thank you very much for sharing!
Really great detail you spot on, but this time we had to keep the distance so liza can put her leg down to cover! But still a nice touch i will apply your idea as soon as i can!
By the way i am happy so many people like the update so far, support if you have an option! Thank you!

Vegasyy

Aug 25, 2017
Is it normal that after the first appearance of grandma (the second day) im stuck cuz i cant do anything?

andrewong1980

Dec 8, 2018
heres my saves..
i belive it was saved before end of day 8..

(some of them contain from previous day too, and included some save before "the scene")

how to install
just extract those file into "game" folder..

enjoy..
(sorry for my broken english)
Thanks a lot for the saves, they are a big help. This game is a bit annoying to play though. :giggle:

I am you

Feb 8, 2019
heres my saves..
i belive it was saved before end of day 8..

(some of them contain from previous day too, and included some save before "the scene")

how to install
just extract those file into "game" folder..

enjoy..
(sorry for my broken english)
You are missing the bj scene with debra

joncik

May 7, 2017
i clicked literally everywhere in backyard and still it shows me that i haven't cleaned all yet...someone?

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
I don't know if the Dev uses this forum or not, but I wanted to know if he thinks about making a Miftoon Drama style game, because from what I see the animations and characters in that game look a lot like his, I hope he does because I joined that game and I was disappointed that it was over. Like him making a large-scale game like Milftoon Drama.

2.50 star(s) 38 Votes