Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
Hey Inusen. I think you know I've de defended you in the past. I carry your art as my profile pic to help advertise you guys. I know it's not much, but I actually got a couple of people to know Milftoon Drama through it.
I think it's absolutely fair that you get paid for your work. I see no problem in making games exclusive for patrons.
However, I have to say I'm a little disappointed that you went back on your word.

"In february I will try to open a Patreon page But all my contents will stay total free for everyone!!!!!" (you added that bold)
"I am artist Discreen Vision and i started to create free games for you:)" (this is still in your Patreon page)

You changed your mind, and I respect that. But I advise you to change that sentence in your Patreon Page to avoid confision and people calling you out on that.

Best of luck

Reactions: Dammit

D V dev leaved this forum

D V st
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
Hey Inusen. I think you know I've de defended you in the past. I carry your art as my profile pic to help advertise you guys. I know it's not much, but I actually got a couple of people to know Milftoon Drama through it.
I think it's absolutely fair that you get paid for your work. I see no problem in making games exclusive for patrons.
However, I have to say I'm a little disappointed that you went back on your word.

"In february I will try to open a Patreon page But all my contents will stay total free for everyone!!!!!" (you added that bold)
"I am artist Discreen Vision and i started to create free games for you:)" (this is still in your Patreon page)

You changed your mind, and I respect that. But I advise you to change that sentence in your Patreon Page to avoid confision and people calling you out on that.

Best of luck
In a few days or weeks i will publish the games free, i did not change my mind, i did not break my words. Patreon does not alllow adult content without patreon protection.
I allready posted games freely
. But the person supports me really, will see the contents earlier. I need to give something for real supporter, do you not think?

I think it is unfair to ask for the games still freely. You should pay at leats a dollar so i can really continue my games. I need to pay my bills.

"I am artist Discreen Vision and i started to create free games for you:)" (this is still in your Patreon page) -I did not Say: ALL games are free for the world , i told this to supporter i guess!!!
Does Milftoon or summertime Saga release the content freely asap? Or the yneed some people to support them to continue?Do patreon creators always hold words??? I really will publish the games but not ASAP! I never sveared this!

YOu should ask the question from Yourself first:
Without making paywalls did you join my patreon to just support me with one single dollar?
I can not remember anyone! How should i PAY 420USD Per motnh TAXES to creat games?
Yeah really the 460usd I earned goes to taxing office, I get 40 usd working for hours and weeks to make an update for you...Do you have this in myind if you say someone broke the words?

This is really insane! :( I am really dissapointed of such people! But i wont ever give up! XD
YOu even search back my comments, to prove but you know that time i did not know anything about patreon or taxing. I could just stop making games but i continued and ran around to make you games.
I know people, some will steal the game and make it public shortly, so the one gets the game wont support me anyway..but who will really help me to earn the money i worked for this way?

Last edited:

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
In a few days or weeks i will publish the games free, i did not change my mind, i did not break my words. Patreon does not alllow adult content without patreon protection.
I allready posted games freely
. But the person supports me really, will see the contents earlier. I need to give something for real supporter, do you not think?

I think it is unfair to ask for the games still freely. You should pay at leats a dollar so i can really continue my games. I need to pay my bills.

"I am artist Discreen Vision and i started to create free games for you:)" (this is still in your Patreon page) -I did not Say: ALL games are free for the world , i told this to supporter i guess!!!
Does Milftoon or summertime Saga release the content freely asap? Or the yneed some people to support them to continue?Do patreon creators always hold words??? I really will publish the games but not ASAP! I never sveared this!

YOu should ask the question from Yourself first:
Without making paywalls did you join my patreon to just support me with one single dollar?
I can not remember anyone! How should i PAY 420USD Per motnh TAXES to creat games?
Yeah really the 460usd I earned goes to taxing office, I get 40 usd working for hours and weeks to make an update for you...Do you have this in myind if you say someone broke the words?

This is really insane! :( I am really dissapointed of such people! But i wont ever give up! XD
YOu even search back my comments, to prove but you know that time i did not know anything about patreon or taxing. I could just stop making games but i continued and ran around to make you games.
I know people, some will steal the game and make it public shortly, so the one gets the game wont support me anyway..but who will really help me to earn the money i worked for this way?
I'm sorry if it souded harsh to you man, wasn't really my intention. Like I said, It's fine if you make the games Patreon only. You have every right to do so, it's your work.
I just thought there would be no public release at all. If the release was patron only, I think it would be misleading to say the games are "free". But if you plan to release them later, that totally was my bad, I'm sorry.
Just try to be clearer on this ok? Tell us the Patrons get an early release and the public gets it later.
I don't have the money to support creators right now, but like I said, I try to advertise your work because it's what I can do at the moment. I really didn't mean to offend you.

D V st
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
I'm sorry if it souded harsh to you man, wasn't really my intention. Like I said, It's fine if you make the games Patreon only. You have every right to do so, it's your work.
I just thought there would be no public release at all. If the release was patron only, I think it would be misleading to say the games are "free". But if you plan to release them later, that totally was my bad, I'm sorry.
Just try to be clearer on this ok? Tell us the Patrons get an early release and the public gets it later.
I don't have the money to support creators right now, but like I said, I try to advertise your work because it's what I can do at the moment. I really didn't mean to offend you.
Asking to make it clear is still a bit unfair i think. The first 2 part is free. Not having money and advertising is a fine thing but riding on others words is rude. I also have the freedome to lie! Please contact other patreon creators and ask them to go back on all the comments and modify becasue they lied.
I am not angry on you or anything but please think of what i need to do for 40 usd monthly.Oh for this 40 us d i made 9 commission images as well. ...so i made game, programming, music, story animation, drawing and yeah 9 images as a commission and got 40 usd...
I try to be talkativ with everyone but it cost comments like you do.. this si sad thing. People ask always for something and can not think of teh work the other man makes XD I advice you to get a bit back and think before ask someone to do this or that. I asked noone to advertise, noone to pay . I give something so they support so i can do the thing i offer them more times.

D V st
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
TSOTH.jpg
A new Milf was Born!

A new Visual novel started today to be prepared!
I will publish If you do 3 in a few weeks here as well!

Reactions: darkel2001

AMUR48

Jun 24, 2018
View attachment 893770
A new Milf was Born!

A new Visual novel started today to be prepared!
I will publish If you do 3 in a few weeks here as well!
why a new novel? you need to finish the old one, then there will be a lot of unfinished ones. you need to work on advertising for now,
how some developers who have more than 1000 patrions, she first worked for advertising, they themselves put games on the site, more public games, so that they learn more about you and there will be more patrions, and so I liked your models good luck in your endeavor

Last edited:

D V st
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
why a new novel? you need to finish the old one, then there will be a lot of unfinished ones. you need to work on advertising for now,
how some developers who have more than 1000 patrions, she first worked for advertising, they themselves put games on the site, more public games, so that they learn more about you and there will be more patrions, and so I liked your models good luck in your endeavor
I think it is rude to ask something like this. I start more projects and i think nothing is wrong with it.As you are not a patron, you should support me when I continued the If you do with part 3. Did you log in to support to"finish " it? YOu write this and you do not even know i continue my works? This is just..funny XD
Advertising: YOu are a pirate, you do not pay my work with any cent, you should advertise the 3 games i allready sent.
I earned 40 usd last month because i needed to pay 420usd on taxes. Let me know how much food and advertisement I can buy from this 40 usd?Next month i need 420 usd to pay again.I need to pay that every single month...
XD thank you for your advice... I tough i have free hands on my own patreon page..but you seem to be the boss!!!
Also If you think of Novel : Milftoon drama: I just finish the december content: I gave October, November and december content allready, strat on the january. I am not the developer of MTD ! They decide when they update.

AMUR48

Jun 24, 2018
I think it is rude to ask something like this. I start more projects and i think nothing is wrong with it.As you are not a patron, you should support me when I continued the If you do with part 3. Did you log in to support to"finish " it? YOu write this and you do not even know i continue my works? This is just..funny XD
Advertising: YOu are a pirate, you do not pay my work with any cent, you should advertise the 3 games i allready sent.
I earned 40 usd last month because i needed to pay 420usd on taxes. Let me know how much food and advertisement I can buy from this 40 usd?Next month i need 420 usd to pay again.I need to pay that every single month...
XD thank you for your advice... I tough i have free hands on my own patreon page..but you seem to be the boss!!!
Also If you think of Novel : Milftoon drama: I just finish the december content: I gave October, November and december content allready, strat on the january. I am not the developer of MTD ! They decide when they update.
you misunderstood me, I did not speak with some rudeness to you, I saw that the Fashion Business developer wrote that at first he wrote everywhere not only on the zone f95 but also did advertisements on other sites, he did not pay money, I simply gave you advice, I didn’t think that you would react like that that I’m the boss:(, you think that I’m a pirate but the games that I like I cry, not all

D V st
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
you misunderstood me, I did not speak with some rudeness to you, I saw that the Fashion Business developer wrote that at first he wrote everywhere not only on the zone f95 but also did advertisements on other sites, he did not pay money, I simply gave you advice, I didn’t think that you would react like that that I’m the boss:(, you think that I’m a pirate but the games that I like I cry, not all
I was not mad on you. I answered this boss thing as a funny thing, sorry if you misunderstood:)
I think it is funny some people contact me with the words: YOu can not publish more than 1-2 games, you need to continue that 2 and update it. This is just funny.
I really entered Patreon for freedome ,I did not enter Patreon to earn money fast!
I entered to make games i have in my mind.

Do not be sad or anything, I still thank you for your tactic advice but I am not on the track you think. I will send you all free games after a few weeks. I need to get support so i can pay bills and taxes. I want these games to be beloved and played. I try to find a solution to make these games without I get in minus financially. I earned 40 usd you see , it is really nothing for the work, but it is something people support so i can continue these games.
I want these games to play when you travel on train, or when you get home from work you can download and have fun at night. People to know them and me, support me a bit so i can open an animation industry in the future and teach people to animate!:)
The secret of the house gameplay first screenshot. The game will hopefully be released in november 2020!!
SOTH.png

Last edited:

D V st
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
The Secret of the House-The Milf story begins!
soth.jpg
Our story begins with Fred who moves into the house of a closer friend of his dad.

Bertalans wife does not like the new home mate and welcomes Fred cold.

Play the game, use the notebook to know what to do. Search for places on the screen you can click on. Be patient ! You will find different actions if you are patient.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Decus and AMUR48

D V st
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
DVStorybook- Mega
TheSecretOfTheHouse- Mega
Could you please at least wait a week to post my link? i would like to post it in a week and now you ruined it with your post:(
I F YOU DO 3:
Download link for PC:

#3NhuL6I4ygPPB4XbK_o3N7xNAuSnW0DNZP2AuhLS-rU

Key: 3NhuL6I4ygPPB4XbK_o3N7xNAuSnW0DNZP2AuhLS-rU

MediaFire file:

Downlaod for Android:

#SvR2S8xlOBDaC7mZKrhOEvANHepJvU9bdILzd152Ky4

Key: SvR2S8xlOBDaC7mZKrhOEvANHepJvU9bdILzd152Ky4

MediaFire file:

Storybook:

Pc version:

#bW367mnODjwoN8je97xnh1AkrG6F4DmZxo9xrqNJZQw

Key: #bW367mnODjwoN8je97xnh1AkrG6F4DmZxo9xrqNJZQw

Mobile version:

#J2102c49iZeXUZiiHaUxG0pA42SCiDQjARJDaQib4lY

Key: #J2102c49iZeXUZiiHaUxG0pA42SCiDQjARJDaQib4lY

Gasmine mini game:

PC verison:

#BArMB1uLCDR65_PujqJwC7Yj-Njg2R84ffVeVA3TpHI

Mobile version:

#IhIagaVikQfhA-MpcULBSX_OLx-fXjRWIToe9XVches

The key to the download is always behind the # !!!

Last edited:

melfew

Jan 23, 2019
Well i prepare a story and i hope some will play it becasue they like it:) I HOPE i can do not only incest but some more style.
i liked the games so far be pledging for this month and onwards! would like to see more content on the secret of the house maybe some vaginal creampie. keep up the good work!

D V st
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019

Factotum Milf Expansion Updated! Sign up to My Patreon site to
download the game for PC.
The mobile version is there as well!

Factotum Milf expansion 2020.12.22 WALKTHROUGH:

First of all look around everywhere, Click on everything, Read the Dialogue! They give hints!

to Gyula and enter your apartment.(Choose any option you wish.)

2. In your room take the 2 bags down by clicking on them, take off your jacket.Take the letter, read it. Take up the newspaper.Take the bag behind you.

3. Exit the apartment and go to floor 3. Andrew is before the door but he lets you in.

4. Talk with Marika and follow the flow of the dialogs.

5. Start to repair the Microwave.

6. After getting burned clean yourself by clicking on the bathtub.

7. Go outside, talk with Aunt Marika. Go inside the bathroom and take the sponge.

8 .Click on Microwave,vase, books and throw them out on the corridor outside of the apartment.(Pink trash can.)Clean up the dirt by clicking on it.

9. Go home and take up the Phase pencil( in the living room on the couch). Take up the book from the box in your foreroom.

10. Go to the other door of floor 4 and talk with Ancika. Search for the socket in the bathroom and after Ancika found the socket click on the burned socket on the wall.

11. Choose as you wish by the scene of repair. There are more ways!

12. You land on your outside corridor. There is Rose and you can talk with her. There are multi decide wich you choose(if you want have sex or not).

13. After the scene with Rose , Andrew is outside on the corridor and he wants you to make a party.

14. He gave you some decorations but you need more. Go to Ancika and ask her to get some stuff. Go down on floor one to buy a christmas tree from Sabrina.

15. Go to your own living room on floor 4 and Gyula will knock on the door. He gives you bad lights. Go to the living room and take a bulb from the small lamp on the left. Click on the bulb in invertory and repair the lights.

16. Go to Marika and click on invertory items to decorate.

17. Party begins. Look around and listen to the talking. After a time Gyula and Rose disappear. Enter the bathroom and you will see some..dirty stuff.

18. End of Factotum Milf expansion for now. To be continued!

2.50 star(s) 38 Votes