90o-o09

Jun 27, 2018
been more than a month for day 26, im not sure how much is this gonna take for a few scenes, the gallery update could have been done in middle.

Reactions: takaruien

mike1178

Sep 24, 2017
Hey im stuck on day 15 i killed the mouse and then I head home then the pool but both grandma and debra are still in the pool what do I do
Plus the notepad says
Look around
I'm also on Android chapter 2

Last edited:

Nullx54

Jun 4, 2017
Hol up, didn't Inusen not release 1.1 of Milf Boom and now he's making 1.2 so soon. Either he is getting desperate or he has regained his fire.

• Hey there
Reactions: Noce

Ntrsugar

Dec 27, 2020
So is the gameplay still as bad as 1st day ?
Still brain-numbing bullshit tasks and real life timers ?
Or have things improved in newer updates ?

Also , can a hero make this into an VN by removing the cancerous grind present in the game ?

Ntrsugar

Dec 27, 2020
Ok so i finished all the gif and pics for this "update" of milfboom, i will update the gallery tomorrow , i don't sense any rush for a such a time waste game. This times we got a new peak, in the entire game there's a single "animation" and you can't believe which is it (cause i think someone of you could easily miss her). The other are just two frame of pic moved with a transition, that's so bad he's even try to copy what i do for my gallery but in the wrong way bro look at this shit pic: View attachment 3854739

Deformed, at least if you are not capable just put normal pic, i do the work man XD. Such a trash game for repeat and repeat same stuff. Also no way for understand in wich days happens what so you need to see all the days , and when you see event in the kitchen with erika it starts with the daughter in the kitchen XD so you can miss it . Or the one at tv without the yoga stuff doesn't work. And still putting png in such a low quality, just one thing and not even that. Wait for tomorrow so you don't need to play this shit for see all , also made as always exclusive pic just for my gallery so even if continue to post another gallery when the games is out with the name of lidiaplz XD , i will still have the complete one so good job inusen.

View attachment 3854744 View attachment 3854746 View attachment 3854750
Bro how do you even play this game without getting Cancer.

90o-o09

Jun 27, 2018
1722456058873.png
this is literally funny,getting over 1k$ a month and many of em are not 1$ basic supporters.
1722456087725.png
the guy is milking everyone for tsoh and personally i dont care about milf boom, as he said in discord this is his main project which he deliberately does not finish instead makes other shitty games which will ofcourse make him more money.

torohror

Nov 13, 2023
View attachment 3886417
this is literally funny,getting over 1k$ a month and many of em are not 1$ basic supporters.
View attachment 3886422
the guy is milking everyone for tsoh and personally i dont care about milf boom, as he said in discord this is his main project which he deliberately does not finish instead makes other shitty games which will ofcourse make him more money.
Wtf? With the heat? 32-35C and my PC works 72 Hrs straight. Does he live in the Savannah?

2.40 star(s) 42 Votes