doubleg91

Jul 21, 2017
man, this game looks same milftoon drama!! nothing change for me only the name.. much storie without good sex scene!

rulaze

Jul 8, 2019
The options I did were, Gnome, short, shit, lick, worm and there might have been one more after that I can't recall. If you read the text just plug in what makes sense in the story(problem being the story only shows up after the choice). If it sounds weird it probably isn't right.

WildBillKatt

Oct 4, 2018
Where the hell is the goddamn coffee? I've clicked on everything in the kitchen, scoops on the counter seem to do nothing, all I can get is clear water.

AlexRouger

Oct 1, 2021
Where the hell is the goddamn coffee? I've clicked on everything in the kitchen, scoops on the counter seem to do nothing, all I can get is clear water.
You have to make coffee using the coffee machine and then find eggs and cook them using the Gas Stove . After that Grandma and Debra will come automatically to the kitchen and eat their breakfast .

Reactions: killer69

Bang5Bang

Dec 30, 2019
I finally figured out my problem. I was loading my day 12 save out of habit, but this created bugs with day 13. It seems like it starts okay, but then I can't progress because the store is closed.

killer69

Jul 30, 2017
You have to make coffee using the coffee machine and then find eggs and cook them using the Gas Stove . After that Grandma and Debra will come automatically to the kitchen and eat their breakfast .
Only one cup? And how i get into the store? i make the coffee but the store isnt open

killer69

Jul 30, 2017
Only one cup? And how i get into the store? i make the coffee but the store isnt

Markbestmark

Oct 14, 2018
So, I just finished the update! Took sometime to play all the mini games but it was worth it! Scene with Debra was perfect. She is hot as fck! and she was so wet! Delicious!

Zkorey

Feb 28, 2018
So, I just finished the update! Took sometime to play all the mini games but it was worth it! Scene with Debra was perfect. She is hot as fck! and she was so wet! Delicious!
how did you pick up the wire from the near cemitery gate?? i cant find it anywhere... its possible that is bugged?

2.40 star(s) 42 Votes