Results are only viewable after voting.

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
hello to all members!

You might notice that I stopped providing MEGA mirror for my recent compressed games because MEGA shut down 3 of my accounts.
Not only that, Bøb69 offered to help me mirror my release and got his MEGA account banned too.

As I currently feel that MEGA is fast but too easy to get banned and will not be a good host for distributing games,
so I need your help to recommend which file host will be good for you to download.

Each member will get 3 votes. Please comment why you selected the file host to give me better understanding.

If you ask why there is no gdrive, I do not wish to create a new email every time I max out the size.
Do not recommend me to use torrent unless you want to provide me with a seedbox. I like to keep myself hidden.

Thanks.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I have no idea how it looks without ublock, but mediafire and workupload has always been reliable. The only issue is that they have file size limits (which shouldn't be an issue for compressed) I believe. Pixeldrain gave good speeds, but I only tested it a few times recently.

Zippyshare is also great for small files. Again, not sure how it looks without adblocker.

Last edited:
Reactions: Techstar

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
I have no idea how it looks without ublock, but mediafire and workupload has always been reliable. The only issue is that they have file size limits (which shouldn't be an issue for compressed) I believe. Pixeldrain gave good speeds, but I only tested it a few times recently.

Zippyshare is also great for small files. Again, not sure how it looks without adblocker.
Zippyshare doesn't seem to work for me.

Ever

Reactions: Tremoulos

teabaiseach

Nov 12, 2017
For me workupload and mixdrop just plain don't work ever.

I've never used it but have you looked at it seems to have a number of approved hosts and if providing link to the multiup page is not allowed by the admins you can still post the individual sites links.

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
Initially voted for MediaFire, GoFile and WorkUpload but when i saw nobody voted for LetsUpload i just had to give it a vote, never had a problem with it and it quite good. The filehost i mosty use are the ones in my sig, and hope are use more for OP links.

Btw why is MixDrop everywhere if its not an approved file host for f95zone?!

Techstar

Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
PeggyBlackett, I will recommend ublock to block it.
Most of the list are either blocked or flagged with warnings by my antimalware.

I note that my three choices are the three highest-ranked so far...
desmosome, Pixeldrain is a headache for me; the upload speed is less than 1MB.

teabaiseach, direct link to multiup is not allowed and will get post deleted and it require account to upload for some of the approved file host.
For me workupload and mixdrop just plain don't work ever.

I've never used it but have you looked at it seems to have a number of approved hosts and if providing link to the multiup page is not allowed by the admins you can still post the individual sites links.
Mixdrop actually give me the best upload speed, second will be workupload and sadly Pixeldrain is the worst.
Initially voted for MediaFire, GoFile and WorkUpload but when i saw nobody voted for LetsUpload i just had to give it a vote, never had a problem with it and it quite good. The filehost i mosty use are the ones in my sig, and hope are use more for OP links.

Btw why is MixDrop everywhere if its not an approved file host for f95zone?!

Reactions: FAP369ZONE

TheRequestor

Apr 28, 2021
I pick mediafire and mixdrop because real-debrid support it. It give me more than 10 MB per second for download.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Workupload and mediafire, the rest of the mentioned filehosters are wonky, sometimes they let me download with full speed but most of the time they make me feel like the "good" old 56k modem times. Zippyshare is also fine even if it requires me to use a vpn, because they locked germans out, but at least there i get full speed.

Techstar

Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
real-debrid is good but it a paid service.
I pick mediafire and mixdrop because real-debrid support it. It give me more than 10 MB per second for download.
Zippyshare got 500 MB limit that why is not on the list. A 3GB files will need to split at least 6 parts.
Workupload and mediafire, the rest of the mentioned filehosters are wonky, sometimes they let me download with full speed but most of the time they make me feel like the "good" old 56k modem times. Zippyshare is also fine even if it requires me to use a vpn, because they locked germans out, but at least there i get full speed.

Reactions: Carpe Stultus

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
real-debrid is good but it a paid service.

Zippyshare got 500 MB limit that why is not on the list. A 3GB files will need to split at least 6 parts.
Does it? i'm pretty sure i've downloaded something bigger form there in one piece but i might be wrong and it would explain why it isn't used often. So that leaves just the other two for me then. :sneaky:

Its honestly a sad time after nopy died. Makes me think twice of what i download.

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Zippyshare cannot be accessed from certain countries (not without a VPN, at least). Afaik it bans German, UK, Spanish, and Italian IPs (it returns a 403 page).

NG12345

Sep 25, 2017
Pixeldrain works reliably for me and seems pretty privacy-conscious. It has my sole vote, but I'll not complain if you decide its apparently crappy upload speed makes it not worth doing.

Techstar

Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
Yes, the upload is crappy but I will still support it; just that member will need to wait much longer for it.
Pixeldrain works reliably for me and seems pretty privacy-conscious. It has my sole vote, but I'll not complain if you decide its apparently crappy upload speed makes it not worth doing.

MikoKju

Donor
Dec 17, 2017
I love mediafire, cos it somehow always worked for me.
Other sites are unstable, sometimes good, sometimes bad.

Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
Mediafire And Pixeldrain have always been reliable and with a good speed for me, Racaty I started to use recently and it's a decent alternative, Anonfile and Workupload are the worst in my opinion, you need to have a perfect connection, with no interruptions of any kind, if something interrupts your connection, then your download fails and you have to restart, Mixdrop is always glacially slow to download, every time I see a game that only has those 3 hosts I skip the compresion and take my time to download the full version, it takes longer but is more reliable.