• Pixeldrain

• Racaty

• WorkUpload

Results are only viewable after voting.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Techstar Yo MY MAN ! :D

So I've decided for the MediaFire - Pixeldrain - WorkUpload trio ( which is the 3 most popular at this point ) but honestly... it does not even matter where YOU upload your work ! If this is supposed to be a community of some sort then users can ( and SHOULD ! ) chip in as well with mirroring the files as well... everybody knows someone who has trouble with this or that filehost(s) so why not giving a helping hand by uploading it to the desired filehoster themselves ??? :unsure: Sure this needs some sort of understanding to the problem that one can't solve all problems but whatever ! :ROFLMAO: Alternate for my 4th and fifth would be Racaty and MixDrop... and this BS about " slow speed " is just something the masterfappers should come to terms... we can't have it all ! Some effort from their side... like looking for a torrent or something... But oh well " we can't have it all " right ?! :KEK:

Reactions: Techstar

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
Hey sixart, thank for voting and I do agree if everybody help out to upload then thing will be great.
True is I only got around less than 5 member actually did offer the help but quite a few still asking why no MEGAo_O
Pixeldrain seen to like me better since Sat as I got between 2MB to 4MB for uploading and hopefully it stay there way.
Anyway let countdown for the arrive of TGO and I wish I got it virgin for compressing.:devilish:
Techstar Yo MY MAN ! :D

So I've decided for the MediaFire - Pixeldrain - WorkUpload trio ( which is the 3 most popular at this point ) but honestly... it does not even matter where YOU upload your work ! If this is supposed to be a community of some sort then users can ( and SHOULD ! ) chip in as well with mirroring the files as well... everybody knows someone who has trouble with this or that filehost(s) so why not giving a helping hand by uploading it to the desired filehoster themselves ??? :unsure: Sure this needs some sort of understanding to the problem that one can't solve all problems but whatever ! :ROFLMAO: Alternate for my 4th and fifth would be Racaty and MixDrop... and this BS about " slow speed " is just something the masterfappers should come to terms... we can't have it all ! Some effort from their side... like looking for a torrent or something... But oh well " we can't have it all " right ?! :KEK:

From Dec onward, I will reduce to 3 mirrors for all my compressed game, and more popular or game I like will get more link.
Both Mediafire and Pixeldrain is in the top 3 for now so definitely support it unless there issues or being vote out.
Anonfile and Gofile will be use as backup.
Thank for taking your time to vote.
pixeldrain, its very underrated and never disappointed me in speed
Mediafire And Pixeldrain have always been reliable and with a good speed for me, Racaty I started to use recently and it's a decent alternative, Anonfile and Workupload are the worst in my opinion, you need to have a perfect connection, with no interruptions of any kind, if something interrupts your connection, then your download fails and you have to restart, Mixdrop is always glacially slow to download, every time I see a game that only has those 3 hosts I skip the compresion and take my time to download the full version, it takes longer but is more reliable.
I love mediafire, cos it somehow always worked for me.
Other sites are unstable, sometimes good, sometimes bad.
I dislike Anonfile because if my connection gets interrupted, wifi signal drops, etc., the download will fail and I can't restart it.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Hey sixart, thank for voting and I do agree if everybody help out to upload then thing will be great.
True is I only got around less than 5 member actually did offer the help but quite a few still asking why no MEGAo_O
Pixeldrain seen to like me better since Sat as I got between 2MB to 4MB for uploading and hopefully it stay there way.
Anyway let countdown for the arrive of TGO and I wish I got it virgin for compressing.:devilish:

From Dec onward, I will reduce to 3 mirrors for all my compressed game, and more popular or game I like will get more link.
Both Mediafire and Pixeldrain is in the top 3 for now so definitely support it unless there issues or being vote out.
Sure thing mate ! :D(y)
But honestly... WHY NO MEGA ??? :p:unsure::WaitWhat::WeSmart:
:LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:

I've also burned myself with MEGA mirrors so I've cleared the account ( not banned yet ! :WutFace:) but for why is this so hard for folks to understand... ?!? :rolleyes: Thing is... if somebody is able to upload somewhere ( even if it's not approved by F95 ) where you can download it relatively fast... then you don't even need to put it up on a message board... just handle the case(s) individually via DMs or PMs however folks call it :ROFLMAO: Easy as pie if you use your head so I don't get this big drama... sure with Nopy out of the picture ( hopefully just for the time being... ) this matter became more difficult but nonetheless not without solution IF as a community folks chip in !

Just an idea... since Anonfile is not that popular ( what a PC statement ! :KEK: ) I would suggest to exchange it with Racaty... might work out a bit better with the hordes of fappers :BootyTime:

imelman

May 15, 2018
Gofile, Mediafire and Pixeldrain. Others have their own issues, in particular the one you dropped; the MEGA itself. Even before the rumors of bans, it already has an issue of being costly for weaker computers due to how it downloads files, and just the fact illegal content isn't going to fly out there for long.

In case of Anonfile, its not exactly unusable, but has no download resumption if your internet drops in any moment, like many sites that have a premium option that does.

Workupload is solid, but after VPN became unusable on it, its not that great for users that do. It was fun while it lasted, but if you don't need VPN, its fine and works great.

Overall, most issues with others come to fact that they are either paid, unstable, have a critical disadvantage, or the fact they can't be used with VPN of any kind, including services like Tor, which makes them completely unusable in such situations. And believe me that there's a plenty of users who rely on them both to access the site and to download what they need.

Techstar

Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
Sure thing mate ! :D(y)
But honestly... WHY NO MEGA ??? :p:unsure::WaitWhat::WeSmart:
:LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:

I've also burned myself with MEGA mirrors so I've cleared the account ( not banned yet ! :WutFace:) but for why is this so hard for folks to understand... ?!? :rolleyes: Thing is... if somebody is able to upload somewhere ( even if it's not approved by F95 ) where you can download it relatively fast... then you don't even need to put it up on a message board... just handle the case(s) individually via DMs or PMs however folks call it :ROFLMAO: Easy as pie if you use your head so I don't get this big drama... sure with Nopy out of the picture ( hopefully just for the time being... ) this matter became more difficult but nonetheless not without solution IF as a community folks chip in !

Just an idea... since Anonfile is not that popular ( what a PC statement ! :KEK: ) I would suggest to exchange it with Racaty... might work out a bit better with the hordes of fappers :BootyTime:
Most of the member always wanted their way and only few do really read or even think. I mean just look at ToN thread and how many time you need to repeat yourself.:unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Most of the member always wanted their way and only few do really read or even think. I mean just look at ToN thread and how many time you need to repeat yourself.:unsure:
OUFFF ! Don't remind me !!!... Finally the game is complete and new noodles crawled out of their shell to ask if a complete version ( final release 100% or whatever ) is REALLY the end of the game or there will be bonus content ?!? :FacePalm: But I took a peek in BADIK as well... true masterpieces lying around there as well :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

BTW thanks for the compression on the 0.8.1... dunno if I dropped a like there... :unsure: honestly I don't see any changes and never met those bugs that were mentioned but whatever !

Techstar

Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
OUFFF ! Don't remind me !!!... Finally the game is complete and new noodles crawled out of their shell to ask if a complete version ( final release 100% or whatever ) is REALLY the end of the game or there will be bonus content ?!? :FacePalm: But I took a peek in BADIK as well... true masterpieces lying around there as well :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

BTW thanks for the compression on the 0.8.1... dunno if I dropped a like there... :unsure: honestly I don't see any changes and never met those bugs that were mentioned but whatever !
I think most of the people facing bug is either using a pc without support of gl2 or the people using cheat.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I think most of the people facing bug is either using a pc without support of gl2 or the people using cheat.
I dunno... :unsure: Neither of them qualifies as " BUG " if we want to be honest... the first is your own lazyness/incapability/not affordable problem while the second is your very own doing ! :LOL: Besides... if you want to cheat you can if you know how... and game don't get " bugged " :ROFLMAO:

Now I will mirror a super secret link to one of your work... I hope I will get tons of " love letters " WHERE IS IT ?!? :p
:KEK:
Just as an example how to but don't need to resort to dirty tricks like this... :WeSmart:

• Haha

Techstar

Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
I dunno... :unsure: Neither of them qualifies as " BUG " if we want to be honest... the first is your own lazyness/incapability/not affordable problem while the second is your very own doing ! :LOL: Besides... if you want to cheat you can if you know how... and game don't get " bugged " :ROFLMAO:

Now I will mirror a super secret link to one of your work... I hope I will get tons of " love letters " WHERE IS IT ?!? :p
:KEK:
Just as an example how to but don't need to resort to dirty tricks like this... :WeSmart:
Not sure how many "like" you will get but I linked you to my post.:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

Niv-Mizzet the Firemind

Mar 15, 2020
My picks are anonfile, filefm and mediafire.
I can't comment on browser downloads, because I'm always using to dl from filehosts. I would suggest it for anyone that downloads medium to large sized files, it solves many problems

Anonfile is the king for me after nopy died. With jd it has resumable downloads, it's just a little slower than nopy.
Second in preference comes filefm, because jd grabs a torrent from it most of the time, which is my preferred download method. It's second because it doesn't always grab a torrent.
Mediafire is the ol reliable.

Lastly, thanks for taking the time to compress games and share them here.

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
I can't comment on browser downloads, because I'm always using to dl from filehosts. I would suggest it for anyone that downloads medium to large sized files, it solves many problems

Anonfile is the king for me after nopy died. With jd it has resumable downloads, it's just a little slower than nopy.
Second in preference comes filefm, because jd grabs a torrent from it most of the time, which is my preferred download method. It's second because it doesn't always grab a torrent.

Does Jdownloader work well for unstable connections? I've tried a bunch of different download managers but literally not one could resume a failed download from anonfile and other anonymous file hosters.

assman1337

Mar 10, 2018

I don't mind helping to upload, let me know if you ever need help. Although my pc is not very powerful my internet speed is very good so I don't have a problem in uploading.

Niv-Mizzet the Firemind

Mar 15, 2020
Does Jdownloader work well for unstable connections? I've tried a bunch of different download managers but literally not one could resume a failed download from anonfile and other anonymous file hosters.
Depends on the host tbh. Some let you resume, some don't. With anonfiles specifically it lets me resume whatever happens, I can shut down my pc and resume it the next day. I'd say give jdownloader a try, it's awesome.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Most of the list are either blocked or flagged with warnings by my antimalware.

I note that my three choices are the three highest-ranked so far...
That doesn't mean the sites are inherently dangerous, it simply means that malicious indviduals have uploaded files containing malware in the past.

If you know and trust the uploader then their should be no issue.

I do the same, Jdownloader ftw

Anon, gofile and fileFM have been great since Nopy died.

Reactions: jhustrue

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I don't mind helping to upload, let me know if you ever need help. Although my pc is not very powerful my internet speed is very good so I don't have a problem in uploading.
It's not an issue assman1337 you only need speed and accounts... although speed could be also neglected ( you don't HAVE TO upload it EVERYWHERE just where you and possibly your mates have good connection/speed/bandwith etc. ) And the other folks who are willing shall follow this example with their favourised hosts and alternates... and so on and so on... and you created a network where it would be impossible to not have a good chance to get stuff fast and free... only thing that's missing is the will from the hordes of fappers ! They literally just want to fap and bitch about something all day... :KEK:

• Haha

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
That doesn't mean the sites are inherently dangerous, it simply means that malicious indviduals have uploaded files containing malware in the past.

If you know and trust the uploader then their should be no issue.
Half the time {at least} the files that i was looking for are from uploaders whose content i have downloaded with no problem in the past. From other sites.

The anti-malware that is flagging the sites does so consistently, and is not solely history-based

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Mediafire (5MBs), PixelDrain, and GoFile(5-10MBs) got my votes. Bandwidth from PixelDrain is highly variable. I see speed as low as 650KBs to as high as 4-5 MBs. No idea why it's so variable.

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
PeggyBlackett, I will recommend ublock to block it.

Could you help me With the settings of uBlock. I have it for a long time but everytime i fiddle with it the websites go bonkers, images and information gets removed, websites start behaving weirdly and become unusable. Which options should i go for and which i should not touch?